• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

EU S397 GT3 @ Oulton Park - Fri 29 May 2020

Simon Kingsbury

10RPM
Premium
Sep 26, 2018
Hi daiman, sorry for the short notice, can you give my spot to someone else, mrs has decided to get weekly supplies today not tomorrow so not sure I’ll be able to make it. Good luck tonight lads have fun

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff member
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
Hi daiman, sorry for the short notice, can you give my spot to someone else, mrs has decided to get weekly supplies today not tomorrow so not sure I’ll be able to make it. Good luck tonight lads have fun
No worries, mate. Sorry that you won't be able to join us. :( I hope we'll see you next time. :thumbsup:

Kevin Galvin

10RPM
Premium
Nov 24, 2017
Daiman really sorry! Work has held us in so by the time I get home you guys will already be in the race. Had spent all week practicing as well Have a good race!

CaptainNoHope

10RPM
Premium
Feb 2, 2019
This track is wonderful but very tricky to make overtake.
I hope everybody will be cautious at the start and when overtaking/being overtook so we will all have a good moment. :)
Don't forget to wait your concurrent if you made a big mistake ;)

Have a good race gentlemen! :)

(I wonder how many laps it will take to @Henri Sinik to overlap all of us ... :roflmao:)

Reactions: Foskifo

Nicoboks

100RPM
Premium
Jan 30, 2017
Messed up my race completly :( despite good qualy
sorry for the contact specially at the beggining when i was battling for P5 don't remember who it was ... sorry ..
lost a lot of time, and was p 20 . Then i was frustrated as it is very tricky to overtake there and i end up in the wall pushing way too hard...

• Sad
Reactions: Daiman Patel

Rui F. Martins

6000RPM
Premium
Feb 12, 2011
Had a great race today, was able to avoid making a lot of mistakes, thus being able to gain some positions. Had some great battles, specially at the finish, with Dean Solomon and Enzo Calafutti, it was a battle until the finish line, I tried a move on Dean on the last corner, but couldn't make it stick, we even sligthly touched, but it was all good and he kept his place. Had a blast during this race and gained several positions, thank you for the race :thumbsup:

Follow RaceDepartment