rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nordschleife - Fri 15 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry, have to sign out!
Got my second vaccine shot yesterday and I’m reacting really bad to it today! And it just keeps on getting worse so I best be taking it easy!

Awesome track, awesome organisers and drivers I wish you all a great race! :thumbsup:
Take it easy mate! First dose knocked me off pretty heavily for 2-3 days too. Get the arm some rest. And whatever else is in pain hehe

Sorry, have to sign out!
Got my second vaccine shot yesterday and I’m reacting really bad to it today! And it just keeps on getting worse so I best be taking it easy!

Awesome track, awesome organisers and drivers I wish you all a great race! :thumbsup:

I know the feeling. Took it 2 weeks ago myself. And I went straight home from taking the vaccine, jumped in bed and slept for almost 6 hours. That meant I was able to do the GT3 race two weeks ago here. However, I was drained after it.

Look forward to Sunday, it should be better then :)

Wow that was pretty epic! Didn't expect much as I don't race here often but felt my laptimes were not too bad. Of course I had to mess up quali this time and got a cut warning before the fun even started so expected even less. Had the best first start ever and managed to go from P9 to P3 and nearly screamed in pain when Ole said he'd restart. Second start wasn't to bad either and I gained two spots right away. Had a fantastic first lap and could pass a couple of cars leaving the closely following @wayphaxx behind. Luckily the guys in front kept fighting hard so I could catch up to them quickly. Someone in front crashed and made me avoid which allowed Marc to pass and get the lead. Ended up in a close fight for P3 after that until I got a bit on the grass braking and spun loosing positions and time. Again I had to catch up, could pass the first car and had a hard fight with @Roy Magnes after that. From all that the tyres had already suffered a bit so I had a hard time passing (also the BMW seemed to have a lot more top speed or my setup was rather high downforce) but eventually he made a mistake and I could squeeze through (sorry for the hard manoeuvre , kind forced through, revenge for the DTM race ;) :whistling: ). Was even more delighted when @Jan Larsen went to pit but as my tyres were pretty down there was no chance to catch up Marc who had still good pace.
Thanks everyone, really enjoyed that!

Last edited:
Note to self - dont overdrive the car! And dont get a drive through, and another one exiting the pits and a stop&go for loads of other things that wasnt legal :rolleyes:

The race itself was really entertaining, the start really highlights my need for a decent clutch paddle with my V2 wheel, but other than that the race went ok'ish. Made some mistakes, spun, cut a few corners, cut some more, almost rammed @xoSx.Racing off the road in T1 (sorry, no excuse, simply braked too late looking for the braking bollard) and severely overdrove the car and tires. And note to all - dont experiment with super high rear wing, that dosent work.

Grats Marc, great pace, a deserving win :thumbsup:

This was quite the evening! :roflmao:
Thanks for waiting for my server join! Default setup with Wing 1 click lower and max fuel worked kinda okay with the BMW without any practice apart from the one lap against the AI field, lol :D

Had a lot of fun for the first half a lap and then again a lot of fun when catching up to a few of you. Intense battle with Ole!
You were really wrestling the car! Looked insane :geek:

Next time will hopefully work a bit better with myself a little bit better prepared hehe.

it only took 3sec to get me wrecked.....:thumbsdown:
So you decided to take us out about half a lap later :p
Looking at the replay I'm wondering if you simply forgot that I was there? :laugh:
Better luck next time ;)
Indeed! :)

And note to myself: map the neutral button to the big fat N on the Fanatec Mclaren wheel. The quite massive aluminium shifter-bar isn't great for pushing both buttons at the same time to get into reverse :cautious::barefoot:

Last edited:
Thx Ole ,for waiting and restarting , when my game had a freeze at start .
At second start the game runs well, not even one little freeze .

I often had freezes and completely game shut downs in the past 3 weeks ,even when not running on a server , any idee what could be the problem ?

Thx Ole ,for waiting and restarting , when my game had a freeze at start .
At second start the game runs well, not even one little freeze .

I often had freezes and completely game shut downs in the past 3 weeks ,even when not running on a server , any idee what could be the problem ?
I also had a a few game crashes recently (more than usual, rF2 had been pretty stable for me) and found myself back to the desktop, could also be a recent update causing it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back