rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nordschleife (24h) - 80 Minute Race - Fri 15 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I can't believe it, this week I can't participate in this event on Friday. It seems that everything plays me backwards. Sorry guys, but unsubscribe for now. See u next Friday... Hope so.:thumbsdown:
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us again, mate. :( I hope we'll see you again next time. :)

@Daiman Patel Sadly I won't be able to participate tomorrow, milady decided that now is a good time to rearrange the house and I still don't have a spot for my rig. Until next time!
Awww man, that's a real shame. :( You should tell her that sim-racing is more important than rearranging the house! :giggle: I hope you can find a new home for your rig and join us next time, mate. :thumbsup:

Well crap, I just blew my engine while in the top 10... Somehow I can't get the car in reverse without binding a separate button for neutral (most likely the same as IRL). Unfortunately I bumped into that button while scrolling through the HUD pages after which I did an upshift @250kph, into 1st, welp.

Racing was great, but the tire wear is real, should have practiced that. Thanks a lot for organizing this guys! Such a great track!

Well crap, I just blew my engine while in the top 10... Somehow I can't get the car in reverse without binding a separate button for neutral (most likely the same as IRL). Unfortunately I bumped into that button while scrolling through the HUD pages after which I did an upshift @250kph, into 1st, welp.

Racing was great, but the tire wear is real, should have practiced that. Thanks a lot for organizing this guys! Such a great track!
You're welcome - glad you enjoyed the race. :thumbsup: But I'm sorry to hear about your mishap that cut it short… especially with only about 20 minutes to go. :( I hope we'll see you again for more next time! :rolleyes:

You can disable this button and just press your shift down & shift up at the same time. That way the car goes in neutral. I've had the same error in the past.

Great race guys, had to stop 10 min before the end but had some great fun. The R8 is slow though, wing was at 3 and radiator 75% closed and I was still getting passed by almost everyone on the straights in sector 2..

By the way, is damage on or off in these races? or which damage multiplier?

You can disable this button and just press your shift down & shift up at the same time. That way the car goes in neutral. I've had the same error in the past.

Great race guys, had to stop 10 min before the end but had some great fun. The R8 is slow though, wing was at 3 and radiator 75% closed and I was still getting passed by almost everyone on the straights in sector 2..

Great advice, will try that for the Le Mans race next week!

Also, I think damage was at 10%.

The qualy was good, i was able to land a 8:08.2 very close to my optimal lap and then there was @Henri Sinik :O_o: (share your secrets).
Race was average, up since 4:30am and made many mistakes and when i stopped the crew changed the radiator settings to 100% ... should be off by default classic rf2 logic :coffee:
See you sunday for some le mans action.

I can confirm that @Fucitol is correct - the damage multiplier is set to 10% for these events. It has been higher in the past, but we decided a little while ago to decrease it so that there is less chance of an accident completely ruining a driver's race (given that the emphasis should predominantly be on having fun in a club race). :)

I can confirm that @Fucitol is correct - the damage multiplier is set to 10% for these events. It has been higher in the past, but we decided a little while ago to decrease it so that there is less chance of an accident completely ruining a driver's race (given that the emphasis should predominantly be on having fun in a club race). :)
After my girlfriend came home 2/3 into the race, me starting to say hello and doing a full wipe out at 250 kp/h I am very glad about the low damage multiplier :D
Also my embarrassing noot noot to the Tyre wall in lap 1 would've caused some damage otherwise I guess :roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%