rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nordschleife (24h) - 80 Minute Race - Fri 15 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me in please, Damien :)
Unfortunately I will have to add you to the reserves list for the time being. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few spots that will open up on the night.

I understand I'd be on a reserve list at the moment, but I'd like to put my name down for this event please.

Hopefully it's ok to join the server in the meantime and check everything's running ok.
Yup, I'll pop you on the reserves list for now. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few spots that will open up on the night.

I'm the meantime, you are more than welcome to join the server. :)

Hi All,

Work is getting in the way of important things like simracing - not sure I'll be able to make tomorrow and seeing how there is a waiting list, I'd best be moved off the official list...put me down at the end of the waiting list if there's still room and I'll do what I can.

Okay, so will we have another race next week? I do not control much English, I am using the google translator. is that on Friday a race coincides and I am undecided, if you tell me that next week there is another you would give me a joy heheheheh
It's not a problem, @Marco Antonio Rodriguez, I think that I understand what you mean. Yes, there will be another club race next Friday (but at a different circuit, of course). The race that is organised for Sunday, at Le Mans, is just a special event and does not change the plans for a race on Friday. The event thread for the Friday event will be created either tomorrow or on Saturday. :thumbsup:

Hi All,

Work is getting in the way of important things like simracing - not sure I'll be able to make tomorrow and seeing how there is a waiting list, I'd best be moved off the official list...put me down at the end of the waiting list if there's still room and I'll do what I can.
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that mate. :( I completely understand your situation, as several of the guys here will know. Thank you for letting me know, and also for the consideration you have shown towards the other drivers - it's very kind of you. :) I'll pop you at the bottom of the list for now; I'm sure there will be one or two slots that open up tomorrow night for various reasons, so if you can make it then there should be space for you on the grid. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I can't believe it, this week I can't participate in this event on Friday. It seems that everything plays me backwards. Sorry guys, but unsubscribe for now. See u next Friday... Hope so.:thumbsdown:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%