rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nürburgring - Fri 08 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I will have to sign out from tonights race, @Daiman Patel. I have not been sleeping more than 3-4 hours each night for the last week, so I have really no energy to go racing tonight :unsure:
I will be back in 2 weeks time though, so I hope you have something fun in store for that race :)
I am very sorry to hear that @Roy Magnes. :( I hope you get a good rest mate, and we will see you again in a couple of weeks. :)

edit: sadly not working... anyway I'll go enjoy the sunset instead of being trapped in my VR headset :D
Ah, that's a shame. :( I'm not sure what the problem could be in that case - might be worth enabling trace logging, and taking a look at the log files to try and determine the cause of the issue.

Enjoy the sunset, and I hope that you manage to resolve the problem before next time. :)

Just hit recenter in SimuCube config - wheel spun around ,any times, resulting in a ripped USB cable...as optimistic as I am. I suspect it will not be fixed in time for the race...

USB.jpg

Was a fun race yesterday, even if I couldn't get up to speed all race long. I am not talking about those Alien times at the front, but I was 2 seconds off my PB for the whole evening.
Still, enjoyed the races quite a bit since normally, after the race settled down, the guys ahead are gone and I am pulling away from the drivers behind me. Not this time, I think i was within 5 seconds of an opponent for the whole race. @Rogue Racing, shame you don't have a profile pic uploaded, but at least I now know the back of your car very well after being behind you for like half the race ;)
Also, after checking the replay today, I have to say sorry to @CaptainNoHope, I closed the door way too late in the second to last lap, didn't realize you had such an overlap going into the chicane. Still, props to you for waiting, if the race would have been 60 minutes you would have passed me easily.

Last edited:
Was a fun race yesterday, even if I couldn't get up to speed all race long. I am not talking about those Alien times at the front, but I was 2 seconds off my PB for the whole evening.
Still, enjoyed the races quite a bit since normally, after the race settled down, the guys ahead are gone and I am pulling away from the drivers behind me. Not this time, I think i was within 5 seconds of an opponent for the whole race. @Rogue Racing, shame you don't have a profile pic uploaded, but at least I now know the back of your car very well after being behind you for like half the race ;)
Also, after checking the replay today, I have to say sorry to @CaptainNoHope, I closed the door way too late in the second to last lap, didn't realize you had such an overlap going into the chicane. Still, props to you for waiting, if the race would have been an hour you would have passed me easily.
Sorry about that. It was my first ever online sim experience and I was nervous as hell! Red BMW by any chance?

How do you see the replay (or has that boat sailed?)

Sorry about that. It was my first ever online sim experience and I was nervous as hell! Red BMW by any chance?

How do you see the replay (or has that boat sailed?)
Hope you enjoyed it then. I know how nervous I was when I started racing online :D
Orange BMW, yeh. No need to apologize, everything was fair, I just wasn't fast enough yesterday and couldn't pass you for ages. Thankfully the guy who came out of the pits seemed to distract you a bit and I was able to pull off a cheeky maneuvre :D

If you haven't disabled the recording of replays, you should find them in the options menu
26A55809D3A813A1F44EF549150115C6FD9F5DA1

Had a fun race, not much action other than trying to counter the atrocious understeer I had from around 1/3 of the race onwards. Though it was fun to choose the Radical just because I was pretty sure nobody else would :)

At this day the funniest race I had, despite a start race disastrous. So much ups and downs!

Started 15th on the grid, I didn't see that a car dive at last moment in the space I had on my right and then get pushed into a spin. Almost last after the first corner ... at least I would not risk being overtaken often. :roflmao:

At lap #4, when I went up to 22th , I braked while my rear wheel was on the grass and went into a spin then into the grass. I joined too quickly the track and almost crashed into @Rui F. Martins , sorry for that (And thanks for letting me overtake you very safely at lap #5). Almost last again, well done Captain! Okay, same player shoot again! :roflmao:

After an other big fright at lap #15 where I almost lost control just in front of @tim80810 (thanks to you for your quick reflex), I finally managed to gradually catch up and made very fun overtakes. @Balazs Floszmann @Babywetrat gave me a hard time to overtake them. ;)

Last laps, I was battling with @Gerdoner for the 13th place.
In the second last lap, before the chicane, I stayed on the left with no intent to overtake him. When I saw he was not closing the door, I suddenly thought he was leaving space for me so I delayed my brake point. When I understood he had not seen me, it was too late and I push him into a spin. From my point of view, my move was too dangerous at this place. My overlapping was too late and not sufficient to have priority in that turn, so I think that's all my fault @Gerdoner. ;)
Hopefully, he seemed to have no damage and after recovering our previous position we were able to have a last lap of battle and @Gerdoner won this one. You were driving very well and I would have loved that we could battle more laps. ;)

Even if it was fun to have a lot of cars to overtake, I hope next time I would not have to start last to do so. :roflmao:

At lap #4, when I went up to 22th , I braked while my rear wheel was on the grass and went into a spin then into the grass. I joined too quickly the track and almost crashed into @Rui F. Martins , sorry for that (And thanks for letting me overtake you very safely at lap #5). Almost last again, well done Captain! Okay, same player shoot again! :roflmao:

It's ok, i spotted your car on the grass and thoguth i would be able to squeeze, it was just enough to pass, possibly i left my mirror in there, but no worries :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.7%