rF2 S397 GT3 @ Nürburgring - Fri 08 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Firstly, welcome to the rFactor 2 racing club @Nicoboks! :D It's great to have you with us! If you have any questions (during the event) then feel free to ask, and I will do my best to help! :geek:

To answer your current questions, there is no mandatory pit stop and it should be possible to complete the race without having to make a pit stop. :thumbsup: As for setups, I'm sure that somebody will be happy to share. If you jump on the server during the evenings then you may find other drivers online who might be able to provide you with a setup.
thanks

please add me to reserve list
I'd like to get a spot too please.
I'm hopeful for those last-minute drop outs :)
Hi! Pls sign me up as reserve! Been waiting for the GT3'S!!
I have added all of you to the reserves list. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few spots that will open up on the night.

Damien Im going to try my hand at the ACC race on Friday just for a change. Please give my spot to someone else. Thanks

Hello guys. Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in the event this Friday. Why don't you organize an extra race of Gt3 or Gte cars on saturday? Look, on Fridays they are full of pilots. Think about it.
Cheers.

Hello guys. Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in the event this Friday. Why don't you organize an extra race of Gt3 or Gte cars on saturday? Look, on Fridays they are full of pilots. Think about it.
Cheers.
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us, mate. :( However, I hope that we'll see you again next week. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I am not available to organise events most Saturday evenings (even during the lockdown), including this week. I would be more than happy for another staff member to organise and run events on a Saturday - @Stephen Gibb used to do a fantastic job before he decided to hang up his boots - but sadly there is nobody else who is available or willing to do this at the moment.

That being said, keep your eyes peeled for a "special event" coming your way soon. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 39.9%