rF2 S397 GT3 @ Montreal - Fri 16 April 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Howzit Folks
I rally enjoyed the few races I did with the rF2 club. But had to make a call going forward and have decided to focus on iRacing. Hopefully one days you guys will gravitate over the 'darkside' we can do some very cool league stuff there. I know its not everyone's cup of tea but I can assure you it has come a long way since the IceRacing days and now the GT3s (for instance) are great to drive.
I get the rF2 thing, love the physics etc (though the interface and UI are no longer acceptable} but time is not on my side and I had to choose one that ticked the most boxes which at this point is iRacing.

Howzit Folks
I rally enjoyed the few races I did with the rF2 club. But had to make a call going forward and have decided to focus on iRacing. Hopefully one days you guys will gravitate over the 'darkside' we can do some very cool league stuff there. I know its not everyone's cup of tea but I can assure you it has come a long way since the IceRacing days and now the GT3s (for instance) are great to drive.
I get the rF2 thing, love the physics etc (though the interface and UI are no longer acceptable} but time is not on my side and I had to choose one that ticked the most boxes which at this point is iRacing.

Not sure I'd agree with iRacing physics still. I do some iRacing now and then (someone pays my iR sub to participate in a couple of evens a month. Kinda can't say no). But I struggle with the feeling. I don't feel like I am controlling the GT3's there in the way I do it other games. Not to mention the TCR Audi, I just don't understand it. All my experience from other sims and IRL, driving FWD cars, it just doesn't work.

The competitive aspect of it, with races at any time, with others are awesome though.

Thanks for the tag, cant make it tho as im taking part in an acc championship on Fridays currently

Then makes us proud there! ;D

We need a solution.....the calendar was excellent but something even more straight forward is needed...

I cannot wait for the prototype race :inlove: have a good GT race everyone ;)

Calendar is being worked on AFAIK. That's the most requested thing on the new site. Also, I know they want to include rF2 into simracing.gp, that will make it even easier to see races :)

Prototypes, next week will be perfect for you then! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 221 14.3%