rF2 S397 GT3 @ Montreal - Fri 16 April 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
JtOchgt.jpg
Too be completely honest, I was somewhat blank on what track to choose for this weeks event, all I could think of was either recently used or just not suitable for GT-Racing. Almost like it was known, a new update was released to the Montreal-track for rF2 today! Semi-city track and GT cars, a recipe for awesomeness! No night-time racing this time!

Eligibility:
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and TeamSpeak, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password]
[
RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3

Car(s):
  • McLaren 650S GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Bentley Continental GT3 (2017 & 2020) - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Mercedes AMG GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Radical RXC Turbo GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • McLaren 720S GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • BMW M6 GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Audi R8 LMS GT3 (2018 & 2019) - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Aston Martin Vantage GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020 - [DLC] - Standalone
Track: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve [Steam]
Layout:
N/A
Track Temperature: 25°C
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Formation Lap & Rolling Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time / Weather: Day / Dry
ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Schedule: (EU) Friday 16 April 2021
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (15 minutes - PRIVATE)
Warm Up: 19:35 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (50 minutes)

Montreal02.e6adc2ec9fb92e60b08655adc6fb4342.png

DRIVER LIST

1. Ole Marius Myrvold
  2. Herlev
  3. Michael Rudolf
  4. Daniel Nieto
  5. Jasje
  6. rockracer
  7. Ingemar Petersson
  8. Dean Maković
  9. Magnus Dahlgren
  10. ThreeLionz
  11. Theo van den Brink
  12. Steve Le Gallez
  13. Cristian Muscala
  14. Jan Larsen
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot

utp: #38 OMM

SERVER IS UP!!

Last edited:
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Ok, so there's no calendar atm on RD, and I see races are getting cancelled in other clubs due to low attendance. No big fan of tagging-posts, but I feel I have to show that we are alive :)
@xoSx.Racing @Jan Larsen @Planizzi @Thomas Hoelzl @Luuk van der Merwe @Rick Vromans @G-Slev @Magnus Dahlgren @Peter Nemeth @ThreeLionz @Morne Du Plooy @Ingemar Petersson @Theo van den Brink @wayphaxx @Colin Peach @Lele_mbt @SOLO59 (or have you changed working hours now?) @Bicicletta @Lorenzo Tortella @andrea_274 @MrOrangeDK @knemo1972 @Luiz Paulo Abreu @Sando @Roberbond @manel_76 @Simon Kingsbury @Mik @Dean Maković (although I know you said you didn't like the modern GT cars) @Maciej Strzeboński @Andu1983 @Glenzil @PurgerUK @Cameron Sansano @Rubo Cerlem @stribbeck @Oriol @DatSmokinPigeon @Bumble @IceColdBeard_24 @tim80810 @Peevee88 aaaand @Steve Le Gallez !

That's all that have been part of GT3-racing in 2021 :) If half of you sign up, we have a massive grid! :confused:
Also @Alex Townsend I know you've left rF2 for iRacing due to being able to race at more sensible times. Tagging you just to let you know I haven't forgotten you, but I know you are not able to race with us at current time :)

Ok, so there's no calendar atm on RD, and I see races are getting cancelled in other clubs due to low attendance. No big fan of tagging-posts, but I feel I have to show that we are alive :)
@xoSx.Racing @Jan Larsen @Planizzi @Thomas Hoelzl @Luuk van der Merwe @Rick Vromans @G-Slev @Magnus Dahlgren @Peter Nemeth @ThreeLionz @Morne Du Plooy @Ingemar Petersson @Theo van den Brink @wayphaxx @Colin Peach @Lele_mbt @SOLO59 (or have you changed working hours now?) @Bicicletta @Lorenzo Tortella @andrea_274 @MrOrangeDK @knemo1972 @Luiz Paulo Abreu @Sando @Roberbond @manel_76 @Simon Kingsbury @Mik @Dean Maković (although I know you said you didn't like the modern GT cars) @Maciej Strzeboński @Andu1983 @Glenzil @PurgerUK @Cameron Sansano @Rubo Cerlem @stribbeck @Oriol @DatSmokinPigeon @Bumble @IceColdBeard_24 @tim80810 @Peevee88 aaaand @Steve Le Gallez !

That's all that have been part of GT3-racing in 2021 :) If half of you sign up, we have a massive grid! :confused:
Also @Alex Townsend I know you've left rF2 for iRacing due to being able to race at more sensible times. Tagging you just to let you know I haven't forgotten you, but I know you are not able to race with us at current time :)

Thanks for the tag! Unfortunately I cannot join any races during weekdays and haven't been able to for the last few weeks. Began a new job and my schedule is day shifts mon-fri for now. Before I was joining races on RD weekdays due to my old 12 hour continental (nights) work shifts! I'm in Canada and covid cases going up so I ain't going anywhere but work. But my new work schedule is only allowing me to race RD on Sundays (usually busy on Saturdays anyway).

I guess covid cases dropping for everyone else and people aren't signing up for RD races to go out??? Other than that, RD should have full grids during the pandemic right?

Thanks for the tag! Unfortunately I cannot join any races during weekdays and haven't been able to for the last few weeks. Began a new job and my schedule is day shifts mon-fri for now. Before I was joining races on RD weekdays due to my old 12 hour continental (nights) work shifts! I'm in Canada and covid cases going up so I ain't going anywhere but work. But my new work schedule is only allowing me to race RD on Sundays (usually busy on Saturdays anyway).

I guess covid cases dropping for everyone else and people aren't signing up for RD races to go out??? Other than that, RD should have full grids during the pandemic right?

I seemed to remember something about that! Too bad for us!

Covid cases are dropping a bit here and there, warmer weather for most of the RD-people as well. And the calendar being gone for the moment doesn't help either.
Also, it's been somewhat hard to find a trend, at least for the rF2 races lately. Algarve had few sign-ups. Road Atlanta had almost 30, Dubai was more normal again at 20.
For the other clubs I have no idea. I don't follow what's happening outside the rF2 club and RDRC :redface: I just saw multiple *cancelled* earlier today.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%