rF2 S397 GT3 @ Interlagos - Fri 27 Mar 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hope so mate. Had a problem repairing the wheelbase. Trying to remove a cable from the PCB and wire came out of the socket... had to solder back on. Need to change the main cable and give it a test. If working, put it all back together and bolt onto the rig. Fingers crossed as I'm so close now...
I can imagine that it's a pretty fiddly job... but I'm glad to hear that you have been able to solder the wire back on to the PCB. Let's hope it all works once you have changed the cable. :rolleyes:

HI Guys, Can I join you? it will be my first ever race on any simulator *Gulp
Welcome @Colin Peach! :D It's great to have you with us, we look forward to you seeing you on track this evening for your first race in rFactor 2 - I have added you to the list! :thumbsup: If you have any questions (during the event) then feel free to ask, and I will do my best to help! :geek:

hi im trying to join the server and I get a message that the package is unavailable?
Make sure that you have subscribed to all of the cars, and ensure that the latest versions are installed before attempting to join the server. To help determine the cause of the issue, you can download the server package from here; try to install it manually. If it cannot be installed then rFactor 2 should indicate what is preventing it from being installed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%