rF2 S397 GT3 @ Interlagos - Fri 27 Mar 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Steering uprights with base bolted on... Just need to bolt the Fanatec base on to this with the alu prof tray I put together last night.
Repairs to the base are happening tonight without fail, (new internal main cable and wheel code sensor), fingers crossed it works...

If all good I should be practising the track in an Aston or Porsche 911 by Thursday night!

Steering uprights with base bolted on... Just need to bolt the Fanatec base on to this with the alu prof tray I put together last night.
Repairs to the base are happening tonight without fail, (new internal main cable and wheel code sensor), fingers crossed it works...

If all good I should be practising the track in an Aston or Porsche 911 by Thursday night!
Oooo, maybe I'll be removing that "maybe" from beside your name soon! :laugh:

Oooo, maybe I'll be removing that "maybe" from beside your name soon! :laugh:
Hope so mate. Had a problem repairing the wheelbase. Trying to remove a cable from the PCB and wire came out of the socket... had to solder back on. Need to change the main cable and give it a test. If working, put it all back together and bolt onto the rig. Fingers crossed as I'm so close now...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%