rF2 S397 GT3 @ Imola (Live Stream) - Friday 05 April 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Fushida Mate, you were challenging me on mediums!! You should have used softs.
Yes, probably. I thought a 50min race would be a bit too much for the softs but the fact is the S8 ended up almost in perfect conditions. This is not a high tyre consumption circuit. I'll try S7 next time, many thanks for the advice.

Yes, probably. I thought a 50min race would be a bit too much for the softs but the fact is the S8 ended up almost in perfect conditions. This is not a high tyre consumption circuit. I'll try S7 next time, many thanks for the advice.

I mean I reckon you would have been much quicker than me, though as you saw it's sometimes about the consistency.

That was a fantastic combo Craig thanks for hosting.
Great races with both @Miguel Muñiz and @xoSx.Racing so sorry to you both for shuting the door a bit aggressivley in turn 1, both times I thought I had left a bit more room.
Also @Trebormoore84 nice race towards the end.
Congrat to the podiums well done guys.
@Paul Glover well done on the 3rd and more importantly the consitency :thumbsup::thumbsup:
@Joseph Wright excelllent stream, the pronunciation of turn 7 brilliant :D

Great races with both @Miguel Muñiz and @xoSx.Racing so sorry to you both for shuting the door a bit aggressivley in turn 1, both times I thought I had left a bit more room.
Also @Trebormoore84 nice race towards the end.
Congrat to the podiums well done guys.
@Paul Glover well done on the 3rd and more importantly the consitency :thumbsup::thumbsup:
@Joseph Wright excelllent stream, the pronunciation of turn 7 brilliant :D

Thanks Gibbo.

Consistency is something I have been aiming for, pretty sure the new pedals have something to do with it.

If you could hear me talking to myself, I think that allowed me to focus on breaking, entry and exit and forgot about Mr Polo breathing down my next once again. No panicking, even when I made a small mistake at the chicane.

Woken up this morning and i’m bouncing off the walls! :D

Watched the stream of this on twitch this morning and was impressed with the coverage think @Joseph Wright covered all the battles front to back.

My head was spinning a bit going into this straight after a mental week at work, glad I got a enough pace in the Aston in time for the race.
Nice to see you get a good result @Paul Glover it was always going to come eventually, and good pedals make a huge difference to consistency I reckon.
Well done to @Craig Dunkley on those opening laps was a fun battle, everyone dropping the ball on the rolling start lol.
@xoSx.Racing wish I could have matched your pace but wasn't to be, kept making too many small mistakes. Also cheers @Stephen Gibb was a pleasure trying to defend as long as I could, and good drive @Martin Fiala top 10! I was on the ropes on those last laps good job putting me under pressure, got me across the line.

Think that was the most exciting race I've done so far pressure from start to finish, lots of battling and close racing, and at the awesome new Imola as well. Shame we didn't get the night driving, but that would have just been a bonus.

Looking forward to tonight even more now.

No worries mate. It takes two to the tango. I could've been more cautious. We both lost time there. Good hard racing.

@xoSx.Racing wish I could have matched your pace but wasn't to be, kept making too many small mistakes.

You got me once at Riverside, now I got you at Imola. Looking forward to more racing against you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%