rF2 S397 GT3 @ Hockenheimring - Friday 18 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daiman Patel today I've tried to connect the RD GT3 cars and and I joined the second time. I uploading my trace file. Take a look if you find a moment of free time, please. Thanks.
Hi @Maciej Strzeboński, I have taken a look at the latest trace file you have provided and I still cannot see anything to indicate the cause of the issue or to explain why you are experiencing this problem. It suggests to me that there are actually one or more external factors affecting your ability to successfully connect to a dedicated server. Have you checked that the required ports are enabled in your firewall, or alternatively have you tried connecting to a server after temporarily disabling your firewall and / or anti-virus software? Have you checked that there is nothing else already running on the same port(s) required by rFactor 2? Have you checked your modem / router settings to ensure that these are correct, and not causing your connection to be blocked? Is your Internet connection stable? What is your ping to the server (if it is possible for you to check this before being disconnected)? What are your in-game upstream and downstream settings?

I disabled firewall and it didn't help. Last time I joined the server with enabled firewall. So I think the firewall isn't causing my connection issues. Nothing else running at the same time. Don't know how should I check the router to ensure that if it block a connection. My download speed is 300 mbps, upload 30 mbps. And I think it is stable. I can't see my ping cause it's impossible. Don't remember right now what is my in-game upstream and downstream settings. But I think I have default settings.

Last edited:
I disabled firewall and it didn't help. Last time I joined the server with enabled firewall. So I think the firewall isn't causing my connection issues. Nothing else running at the same time. Don't know how should I check the router to ensure that if it block a connection. My download speed is 300 mbps, upload 30 mbps. And I think it is stable. I can't see my ping cause it's impossible. Don't remember right now what is my in-game upstream and downstream settings. But I think I have default settings.
Unfortunately I am out of ideas mate... :( This is an incredibly bizarre issue indeed, and I am unsure what more I can suggest except for maybe increasing your upstream and downstream rates to 512Kbps and 1Mbps (1000Kbps), respectively. If possible trying installing rFactor 2 on another PC connected to your modem / router, and see if you experience the same problem. If you still have no joy then try connecting to another modem / router. Also, out of curiosity, which firewall and anti-virus software are you running?

Ps. To check your modem / router settings (and connection logs) you should visit the manufacturer's website or search the web for instructions that are specific to your device.

Unfortunately I am out of ideas mate... :( This is an incredibly bizarre issue indeed, and I am unsure what more I can suggest except for maybe increasing your upstream and downstream rates to 512Kbps and 1Mbps (1000Kbps), respectively. If possible trying installing rFactor 2 on another PC connected to your modem / router, and see if you experience the same problem. If you still have no joy then try connecting to another modem / router. Also, out of curiosity, which firewall and anti-virus software are you running?

Ps. To check your modem / router settings (and connection logs) you should visit the manufacturer's website or search the web for instructions that are specific to your device.
I change the rates once and it didn't help. Yesterday (Monday) I connected to the server the second time. And I didn't change anything. Maybe someday I'll try with another router. The only firewall I use is Windows Defender. I'm not running any other anti-virus.

I change the rates once and it didn't help. Yesterday (Monday) I connected to the server the second time. And I didn't change anything. Maybe someday I'll try with another router. The only firewall I use is Windows Defender. I'm not running any other anti-virus.
If definitely sounds like something is blocking you from connecting to servers, or at least conflicting and causing you to disconnect. When you managed to successfully connect yesterday was it stable? Did you experience any problems while connected? For how long were you connected to the server?

If definitely sounds like something is blocking you from connecting to servers, or at least conflicting and causing you to disconnect. When you managed to successfully connect yesterday was it stable? Did you experience any problems while connected? For how long were you connected to the server?
The first time when I was connected to the server after a while the game turned itself off. Without 'connection lost' message. But then I connected again and I've been on the server a little longer. Six or eight minutes. Something like that. And I turned rFactor off by myself.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back