rF2 S397 GT3 @ Hockenheimring - Fri 01 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I think we have to accept a bit of bumping and barging, aslong as its not deliberate.
Absolutely!
And what I've learnt for simracing, at least in the clubs where results are not the most important thing:
Learn which corners or situations might lead to collisions if you and the opponent might have a different ruleset and perspective.

Like T1, Hockenheim, gt3. Just don't try anything there. If you're faster, get a good exit in t1 behind the opponent and go for the overtake at t2 or the hairpin. Same goes for the kinda slidey right hander before the sector 3 infield.

Or doing the "one defending move" slow and steadily instead of showing clearly "I'm gonna take that inside, you won't pass me there".

As my driving school teacher once said "getting the license is not about driving savely like you're knowing what your doing.
It's about showing the 'license giver' early and clearly enough in every situation that you will be safe in the upcoming moment.
He doesn't need to know what you do. He needs to know what you're going to do!"

sorry to leave @Daiman Patel but somebody hit me when it's blue flag for me even I gave him space on the left side but still hit me behind..nevermind..there were also fps issues because of some reason I didnt understand..It's ok see u next time
Sorry for not responding sooner - I have had a terribly busy weekend. There's no need to apologise, I understand. I also experienced severe FPS issues during this race, which prevented me from participating. I'm hoping it was just the track that was at fault. See you again, and I hope you have better luck next time mate. :)

Daimiel, have you consider, for same race, finishing at sunset or some chance of raining. Even if the chance for raining is 1%, I think it would be fun.
Yup, I have definitely given it consideration. :thumbsup: We did actually have an event a few weeks ago - the race at Imola, on Friday 13th March - that was at dusk (it was still fairly light at the beginning of the race, but it became darker by the end), and I would definitely like to host more events in which we race at sunset or maybe even at night. And I would be happy to also randomise the weather so that there is the possibility of light rain. However, I would not want to put anybody off from taking part in these club events by introducing these changes. So we'll give it a try with some of the upcoming events and see how it goes. :)

Anyway, thank you for your work!
You are very welcome! I'm glad that you are enjoying the events. :D

Friday evening was a fun race even if I found some corners very tricky , even more with the Porsche.
Started last after going into a spin in a collision in the first lap, I succeeded to reach the 16th by trying to be as regular as possible, so I was rather happy with that result. :)

I had no lag problem this time. I set all graphics on low and disabled a lot of things but I still have no idea what is causing these random lags.

Since I also disabled the recording of the race, would someone be kind enough to share with me his VCR file? :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%