rF2 S397 GT3 @ Hockenheimring - Fri 01 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daiman Patel , are there any restrictions on which car you can use? And in the initial post you mentioned that Qualifying: (15 minutes - PRIVATE), what does PRIVATE mean? Do we need to something special?

Thanks!
There are no restrictions on which car you can choose. You are free to pick any car on the night. :thumbsup: As for "private qualifying" this means that you will be qualifying on your own - no other cars will be visible on track at the same time. You do not need to do anything special for this; when the session switches to qualifying you will just notice that there are no other cars on the track. :)

Y
Found any extra pace or consistency with the load brake?

I found I'm more consistent and calm. But not much faster though... Maybe gained a second overall. After I break in the springs, I might add a washer or 2 for more stiffness... Or maybe Thrustmaster will come out with stronger springs. The red ones are pretty good though.

Had to leave also due to VR issue, dont know if due to track or increased number of cars...
I don't use VR, but did experience a huge frame rate drop this evening… I suspect that it is mainly due to the track, but it did (unsurprisingly) drop further when all the cars were together at the start of the race. Hopefully you'll have better luck next time. :)

sorry to leave @Daiman Patel but somebody hit me when it's blue flag for me even I gave him space on the left side but still hit me behind..nevermind..there were also fps issues because of some reason I didnt understand..It's ok see u next time

images (18).jpeg

Awesome awesome race @Marco Antonio Rodriguez great defensive drive!

Epic pace @Pauli Ahonen congrats on the win.

Thanks for organising Daiman! Was a lot of fun.

Hopefully see you all next week.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing