rF2 S397 GT3 @ Circuito de Jerez - Friday 22 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
When I try to enter the practice server, a message appears: Package not available. Obviously, I own the cars and the circuit. In the other hand, I must say that I can enter in the GTE server without problems. I reinstalled the cars and the circuit but nothing different happened.

Am I missing something?

When I try to enter the practice server, a message appears: Package not available. Obviously, I own the cars and the circuit. In the other hand, I must say that I can enter in the GTE server without problems. I reinstalled the cars and the circuit but nothing different happened.

Am I missing something?

As Martin has kindly already said, it sounds like Steam has not updated your cars

There was an update released last week, so that might explain why you are experiencing this issue. Close rFactor 2, and try unsubscribing from and resubscribing to the cars to force an update. Fingers crossed this will fix the problem. (You can see the cars in the Steam Workshop by going to your Steam Inventory, selecting rFactor 2, selecting one of the cars, and pressing the "Open in Steam Workshop" button.) I hope this helps mate! :)

As Martin has kindly already said, it sounds like Steam has not updated your cars

There was an update released last week, so that might explain why you are experiencing this issue. Close rFactor 2, and try unsubscribing from and resubscribing to the cars to force an update. Fingers crossed this will fix the problem. (You can see the cars in the Steam Workshop by going to your Steam Inventory, selecting rFactor 2, selecting one of the cars, and pressing the "Open in Steam Workshop" button.) I hope this helps mate! :)

Thank you very much, Craig. I was trying to update the cars simply deleting them from the folder. That was the problem. Now it works correctly.

See you tomorr.... ehem, today in the race!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back