rF2 S397 GT3 @ Canadian Tyre Motorsport Park - Fri 17 Apr 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Signed up 2x and now won't make it :x3: :cry:
Met one of my best buddies randomly while taking a walk. 5 hours ago, drinking beer at his place now :whistling:

Wishing you all a great race! Big field, looks great! :inlove:

Signed up 2x and now won't make it :x3: :cry:
Met one of my best buddies randomly while taking a walk. 5 hours ago, drinking beer at his place now :whistling:

Wishing you all a great race! Big field, looks great! :inlove:
HAHAHA! No worries mate, hopefully you can join us next time! :) And thank you! :D Enjoy your evening too! :thumbsup:

Great racing from Dan, Daniel (unlucky at the end there Daniel) and Marcus. Lots of close bumper to bumper stuff very intense. Probably my best racing since I took this SIM racing up.
Thanks Damien for putting it on see you all next time :thumbsup:

Like others I had some lags and stutter on this track during the race but it was okay to handle overall.

Did a mistake while battling another car (sorry for the contact), spun out ending up on the back. Was able to recover getting back to my starting place again which was P11. Had some great battles in between so in the end it was a fun race. There was only one situation that was not so nice, where I got pushed on the grass on the straight. Defending is one thing bit this move however seemed not okay but anyways, great race guys!

My onboard footage:

It was my very first race online and I loved it! It was so immersive and intense, wow! :D

@Roman1987 : Great race, you came back very strongly! :)
About "the bad move", I think I was responsible at 50:18 and perhaps also at 46:40. :(
I didn't realized I was doing something wrong at that moment and it was absolutely not intentional.
I am all the more sorry that my behavior could have annoyed someone because I found the other players really clean.
Perhaps I wanted to defend too much with a car and a pilot too slow to do so! :D

I will try to be much more careful in the next race!

My apologies to @GEO147 and @Javier Bernedo for two cases of misjudgment in the last section of corners by a blue and white McLaren.
It was a strange day for me: I was dropping things, managed to cut my hand at a carwash. Did my best to concentrate during the race, but, unfortunately, I let those couple issues sneak through. Sorry guys.
Great race otherwise

No worries Igor. I managed to keep her on the black stuff :thumbsup:
I notice you always drive the 650s which is my favourite GT3. Is it competitive with the newer GT3s?

No worries Igor. I managed to keep her on the black stuff :thumbsup:
I notice you always drive the 650s which is my favourite GT3. Is it competitive with the newer GT3s?
That must be someone else who always drives the 650s:) Up till recently I had been trying to stick with Porsche, but then got a bit tired of fighting with it. Just decided to try out the 650s as a more stable car and easier one to keep near the limit. I'm not completely sure if it's just me who had grown a pair of neurons after a year of racing, lower FFB on G27 which allowed me to feel the tires better, or the car, but I felt very confident with 650s. So much that I managed to qualify and finish in the middle, whereas before I was always close the end.

So to me the car definitely feels competitive compared to the full spectrum of cars and abilities on display last Friday. Can't say anything about it being competitive in the top tier:)

It was my very first race online and I loved it! It was so immersive and intense, wow! :D

@Roman1987 : Great race, you came back very strongly! :)
About "the bad move", I think I was responsible at 50:18 and perhaps also at 46:40. :(
I didn't realized I was doing something wrong at that moment and it was absolutely not intentional.
I am all the more sorry that my behavior could have annoyed someone because I found the other players really clean.
Perhaps I wanted to defend too much with a car and a pilot too slow to do so! :D

I will try to be much more careful in the next race!
No worries Enzo, nothing really happend! I never thought that the moves were intentional.I just wanted to point them out, so that there is a reference to be more cautious for next races at least in some situations :) You did very well in terms of defending by the way, it was hard to finally overtake you :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%