rF2 S397 GT3 @ Buddh International Circuit - Fri 7 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMPORTANT

Right, guys - I have decided to cancel this evening's event due to a lack of participants. I am terribly sorry if you were looking forward to racing this evening. Unfortunately, due to people either being away at this time of year (though maybe not so much this year), or enjoying the weather at home, or simply disliking the car / track combination, there has not been much interest in the event.

Apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused. I hope that, by making the call now, you all have enough time to make alternative plans for your Friday evening.

Also, a quick reminder, I am away next weekend (from Friday 14th August) so there shall be no rFactor 2 club event next Friday evening. We will hopefully be back again the following week.

Enjoy your weekend, folks.

It might be that the temperatures we are having at the moment are making us prioritize other, more summerly activities over simracing. With 2 weeks of "vacation" from friday evening racing, I am sure we will have a good grid for the next race :)

Also, a quick reminder, I am away next weekend (from Friday 14th August) so there shall be no rFactor 2 club event next Friday evening. We will hopefully be back again the following week.

IMPORTANT #2

There will be a race next Friday. When the boss is away, the children can play :D
Just not 100% decided what we'll race, and where, but there will be a race!

It might be that the temperatures we are having at the moment are making us prioritize other, more summerly activities over simracing. With 2 weeks of "vacation" from friday evening racing, I am sure we will have a good grid for the next race :)
We decided to paint our hallway today surely not the best decision at 33°....quiet juicy...:D

I must apologize, I will not be able to race.
IMPORTANT

Right, guys - I have decided to cancel this evening's event due to a lack of participants. I am terribly sorry if you were looking forward to racing this evening. Unfortunately, due to people either being away at this time of year (though maybe not so much this year), or enjoying the weather at home, or simply disliking the car / track combination, there has not been much interest in the event.

Apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused. I hope that, by making the call now, you all have enough time to make alternative plans for your Friday evening.

Enjoy your weekend, folks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 187 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years