Resource icon

Skins S397 GT3 Bentley Update 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Highlandwalker, thanks for your beautiful Pepsi skin.
You included the JSON file but no Region file so perhaps this file isn't really necessary when installing it in the car settings folder as you intended for this skin. I discovered that i need this Region file in some of the other car models or the paint has a extremely dull finish though the Bentley isn't affected this way.

Thanks again for all your awesome skins, very much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Hi Highlandwalker, thanks for your beautiful Pepsi skin.
You included the JSON file but no Region file so perhaps this file isn't really necessary when installing it in the car settings folder as you intended for this skin. I discovered that i need this Region file in some of the other car models or the paint has a extremely dull finish though the Bentley isn't affected this way.

Thanks again for all your awesome skins, very much appreciated. :)
The json file was included to get rid of the logo bleed through from the doner car which was a bug in the new paint system, its all set to car paint which gets rid of the logo bleed through and gives the gloss finish. Hope I have made this clear and helpful.

Thanks, i understand. I only need the Region file with some of the other car manufactures when i include them in a car-upgrade MAS file for my Skin Pack Addons or i don't get the nice glossy finish as you state.

I just included your Pepsi skin without needing the Region file and looks great. Update fix release soon!

Thanks, i understand. I only need the Region file with some of the other car manufactures when i include them in a car-upgrade MAS file for my Skin Pack Addons or i don't get the nice glossy finish as you state.

I just included your Pepsi skin without needing the Region file and looks great. Update fix release soon!
I think the bleed through of logos bug was sorted on the last update by S397, I included the json file just in case it wasn't. Glad you like the Bentley.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back