rF2 S397 GT3 @ Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Imola) - Fri 13 Mar 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm sorry - I'm going to drop out.

I was really looking forward to it, especially seeing how polite everyone was on the sign up list.

I've practised a lot too, but come Friday, finished work, had tea, I just want to collapse in my chair and drink wine. I haven't got the energy for a race. I am sorry!

Hope you all have a good one.

I'll take the blame for rear ending the Zansho 650S (sorry). But whoever was in the Porsche please use your mirrors. That first lap first corner incident shouldn't have happened and your track rejoin made me ping pong into traffic causing chaos.

It was really nice to be back in the car after a few weeks absence. Started 20th after having to rejoin with a different car, and steadily climbed through the field like I usually do in these races. Was up to 10th about halfway through the race when I was late on the brakes for the hilltop chicane, whacked the car down two geears, and blew the engine.

I really enjoy these cars, aswell as the circuit, so I am looking forward to the next race already :)
Thank you Daiman for hosting once again :)

And on lap 2 I almost had a head on collision with Daiman :laugh:

rFactor2 2020-03-13 23-29-19-71.jpg

First time doing this car and track combo (720s and imola). Thanks for organising Damien, I avoided the wreckage on the first couple of laps but spun out on the 6th? Hurt my wrist so had to stop there lol

Drove from 19th to 9th :cool:
With one real overtake haha. The rest was simply due to high traction control and not willing to give up even after the second black screen...
Driving in borderless with blinking Taskbar and without gsync was a bit ugly but luckily locked 60 fps with 100 Hz are not stuttering that heavily :)

No clue why rF2 doesn't like full screen or gsync anymore. No driver update, good old win 7 without updates... Seems like rF2 screwed up with an update?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%