rF2 S397 GT3 @ Adria International Raceway - Fri 12 Nov 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Grats again Jonas, 2 in a row right? Great pace, really tried to reel you in, but your pace was right near mine so no chance :)
thanks! For some reason I can almost match your pace on the slower/more technical tracks in GTs whereas in Spa I didn’t have a chance with the proto’s.

see you all next week!

thanks! For some reason I can almost match your pace on the slower/more technical tracks in GTs whereas in Spa I didn’t have a chance with the proto’s.

see you all next week!
Yeah, I need more time to try out all the cars and work a setup for each, but I dont have the time so the Vette gets the nod each time because I already have a flurry of setups to choose from. At this track I'd much rather have gone for the Ferrari because of its superior brakes but the default setup is near useless and would require extensive testing sessions to get it to go fast, particularly on exits. Protos and single seaters are more my style - fast, lightning reactions, good brakes, lots of downforce :)

The contact that spun me was later already going into the left hander, at that point I was as far left as I could be without risking a cut. I did try to leave you space on the inside, in the pic below you can see my line is coming more from the left at this point than I usually would have. But whatever, let's just call it a racing incident, thanks for waiting anyway :thumbsup:
I agree its a racing incident, but I think the replay is different from each of our computers which is why I put it down to an rF2 lag thing. On your pic it does look like I touched you but on my side I didnt feel a thing through the wheel (it usually transmit every little bump and contact) but I apoligies because it made you spin out :(
As I said, I did not intent to pass you there which is why I did not go for the inside. When I realized it was too late there was nowhere to go for me. I felt like I was braking at the same point as usual but as you have analyzed that so closely it seems I just missed the point by a bit. To be honest I do not know exactly where you're braking point in the Vette is, I never drive it, it probably depends on your setup as well. So I guess I should have braked earlier for a lap until I knew where you would brake. Again, sorry, never claimed that one wasn't on me. :(

No hard feelings man, these things happen, just unfortunate.
No worries, we all learn from out mistakes. Looking forward to do more battles with you, I'm sure there are plenty of them waiting in the future :)

I agree its a racing incident, but I think the replay is different from each of our computers which is why I put it down to an rF2 lag thing. On your pic it does look like I touched you but on my side I didnt feel a thing through the wheel (it usually transmit every little bump and contact) but I apoligies because it made you spin out :(

No worries, we all learn from out mistakes. Looking forward to do more battles with you, I'm sure there are plenty of them waiting in the future :)
No worries mate! Not many people out there I woud try racing side by side for half a lap in the first place so :thumbsup:. Looking forward to more of that with better outcome.
First time I have seen a netcode issue in rf2 here, of all the issues it has netcode seems to be quite alright usually.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%