rF2 S397 GT3 @ Abu Dhabi 2021 - Fri 13 Jan 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I‘ll have to sign out, completely forgot I have a work dinner tonight, sorry.
Hope it won’t be two months until we use these cars again.
Have fun guys! Don‘t make it too easy for Jan :cool:

We just need someone to dare to send it in T1 and not chicken out like @Denis Betty did when he had the chance to take (out) @Jan Larsen yesterday :p

im in the practice session now. in the corner exit of T14, when you are on the blue line, the FFB dont work probably anymore. and the car have much less grip. anyone noticed that?
Could be a rf2 bug, I had a FFB drop on Indy on Monday, suddenly force was gone for a split sec and made me drive into the wall. Came back immediately though, never had that before. I‘m using a Fanatec DD1 with not really up to date drivers

Alas, I am definitely out. The 911 crashes when you cross the kerbs in the final corner. This track is doing something funky and I don't know what. The only thing I can imagine is some sort of trigger error in the track or a funky physics bug that makes the suspension crash.

Alas, I am definitely out. The 911 crashes when you cross the kerbs in the final corner. This track is doing something funky and I don't know what. The only thing I can imagine is some sort of trigger error in the track or a funky physics bug that makes the suspension crash.
Could it be the track limits system?

Could it be the track limits system?
No idea, tried to join the online server and download the track files from there and then I got this error:

1673640893651.png

EDIT: uninstalled the track and now properly downloaded it from the server but the game crashes as soon as I press drive, same as the 488.

This track is way bugged unfortunately.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 264 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 174 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 173 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%