rF2 S397 Endurance @ Suzuka - Fri 09 Apr 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

@Daiman Patel you got any idea of the issues mentioned right above?
That seems to suggest an incorrect version of one or more required components is installed, which is in turn preventing the server package from being installed.

I would suggest sharing the package file so that it can be used to help determine the cause of the problem by attempting to install it manually.

With the old UI and launcher this issue would be fairly easy to diagnose; when trying to manually install the package through the 'Content Manager' any required components that are "missing" can be identified by hovering over the package with the mouse cursor.

If the new UI is being used then there may be some way of seeing, from within the game, which components are missing when trying to manually install the package, but I cannot say for certain because I'm not really familiar with the new UI. Alternatively it is still possible to use the standalone 'ModMgr' tool, which can be found in the "Bin32" folder of the rFactor 2 install directory, to manually install the package, and this will clearly indicate which components are "missing".

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back