rF2 S397 Endurance @ Suzuka - Fri 09 Apr 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Surprisingly nice race after a total messup at the start. Had myself decieved by the green light and @xoSx.Racing going off track in the chicane and passed him before the line and boom Stop&Go penalty. Incredibly dumb move from myself :mad: Spun after leavinf the pits and ended up dead last. Turned out great fun catching up and making my way towards P7 at the end. Great racing mostly, thanks guys. So some prototypes might want to rethink their definition of safe overtaking ;)
Michael you influenced my race passing cars before the line with green flag and braking hardly before the line, so I got a S&Go thanks to your movement.
It doesn't matter, we race for fun, but please learn to avoid in the future

Last edited:
Had an intense race myself. Somehow, on lap somewhere-early, I managed to thread the needle and went from 6th to 2nd within half a chicane. The rest of the race was spent defending a position neither I or my car deserved. Later in the race I had the mother of all tankslappers, apoligies to whoever was behind me, I think it sorta messed up your exit of the corner.
Wound up in 5th after being way too cautious with the fuel and added way too much.
Apoligies to any GT's who felt offended with my overtaking, I was defending at every corner the entire race.
On to the next one :)

Surprisingly nice race after a total messup at the start. Had myself decieved by the green light and @xoSx.Racing going off track in the chicane and passed him before the line and boom Stop&Go penalty. Incredibly dumb move from myself :mad: Spun after leavinf the pits and ended up dead last. Turned out great fun catching up and making my way towards P7 at the end. Great racing mostly, thanks guys. So some prototypes might want to rethink their definition of safe overtaking ;)
Michael you destroyed my race passing cars before the line with green flag and braking hardly before the line, so I got a S&Go thanks to your movement.
It doesn't matter, we race for fun, but please learn to avoid in the future

As it might not have been clear eough, my apologies to everyone affected by my mistake. Out of a pure reflex seeing the S&G I slowed down and caused some irritation behind, besides Miquel I think especially @Yves Larose and @wayphaxx had to evade / brake hard, sorry guys, absolutely unintended.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back