rF2 S397 Endurance @ Spa - Fri 07 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
EYfqQ5F.png

Spa! Oh how lovely it would be to take a trip to a Spa now, after well over a year with things closed. No fear, we got the best Spa possible here! A fantastic multi-class event on a magnificent track! Oorah! There is absolutely no better Spa than this!

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and Discord, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM IMSA

Car(s):

• Oreca 07 LMP2 - [DLC] - Endurance Bundle
  • Ligier JS P217 LMP2 - [DLC] - Endurance Bundle 2
  • Cadillac DPI-V.R - [DLC] - Endurance Bundle 2
  • Corvette C8.R - [DLC] - Endurance Bundle 2
  • BMW M8 GTE - [DLC] - Endurance Bundle
  • Corvette C7.R - [DLC] - Endurance Bundle
  • Porsche 911 RSR - [DLC] - Endurance Bundle
  • Aston Martin Vantage GTE - [DLC] - Endurance Bundle
  • Ferrari 488 GTE - [DLC] - Standalone
Track: Spa Francorchamps - [DLC]
Layout:
N/A
Track Temperature: 25°C
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Formation Lap & Rolling Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time / Weather: Day -> Evening/Dry
ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Schedule: (EU) Friday 07 May 2021
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (15 minutes - PRIVATE)
Warm Up: 19:35 UTC
(5 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (50 minutes)

SuzukaGP2009.eb685cbd12f2aaf4740e0294174ba80c.png

INFORMATION & BASIC RULES

• It is the responsibility of faster cars to safely overtake slower cars. When a faster car is overtaking a slower car (in a different class), whether a blue flag is being shown to the slower car or not, the slower car should be predictable and remain on the racing line. The faster car should execute the overtake only when it is safe to do so. If a faster car is lapping another car in the same class then the same rule applies; some cooperation may be required to facilitate the overtake. Please be sensible.
  • All of the standard Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • You do not need to nominate which car you will drive, but should specify in which class you would like to drive when signing up.

DRIVER LIST

LMP2/DPi - Only DPi-config allowed for Cadillac!

1. Ole Marius Myrvold
  2. Simon Marshall
  3. Jasje
  4. Herlev
  5. Roy Magnes
  6. RasmusP
  7. rockracer
  8. IceColdBeard_24
  9. Steve Le Gallez
  10. Lele_mbt
  11. Dean Maković
  12. VeryImportantPotato
  13. Bicicletta
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

GTE

1. Michael Rudolf
  2. nevermike
  3. Cameron Sansano
  4. Reiche
  5. Colin Peach
  6. Otune
  7. Matthew Fennell
  8. G-Slev
  9. stonko1994
  10. wayphaxx
  11. RainhamIron
  12. Henri Sinik
  13. Jimmie_Juba
  14. nash112
  15. Shawn Jacobs
  16. Theo van den Brink
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

utp# 82 OMM

SERVER IS UP!

WoopWoop! :D
I don't remember more than "it rings a bell" from your statement about me saying anything, but well, Friday night rf2 it is :roflmao:

Probably will need to buy some newer cars but after getting a 3080 for the September price tag, I don't have any excuse I guess :barefoot:
(still can't believe that they actually sent me one after 6 months...)

I don't remember more than "it rings a bell" from your statement about me saying anything, but well, Friday night rf2 it is :roflmao:

Probably will need to buy some newer cars but after getting a 3080 for the September price tag, I don't have any excuse I guess :barefoot:
(still can't believe that they actually sent me one after 6 months...)

Oh. It wasn't even you who said it, it was me being surprised that you signed up for Spa after Nords... You did the "When you spend too much time in the green hell, you need some time at the Spa, you know " joke.

I guess you need the bundle 2, but you'll probably love the Cadillac. Everyone else does.
I am looking forward to trying out this combo with my 3070. Last time I had to turn down the graphics too much :(

@Ole Marius Myrvold do you know if the aero / draft bug through Eau Rouge is officially supposed to be fixed? Did some testing earlier and it seems as if the problem of loosing the rear still exists

I got a comment on my YT-video (that's unlisted!) a month ago that the GT3's were fixed (those where the cars with the biggest issue). So I would expect the GTE's to be fixed as well.
Not at least because the VEC will race on Spa with these cars on Saturday (which is why we race here on Friday) - and there is a certain connection between VEC and S397. I doubt they would race there if it was totally messed up ;)

I got a comment on my YT-video (that's unlisted!) a month ago that the GT3's were fixed (those where the cars with the biggest issue). So I would expect the GTE's to be fixed as well.
Not at least because the VEC will race on Spa with these cars on Saturday (which is why we race here on Friday) - and there is a certain connection between VEC and S397. I doubt they would race there if it was totally messed up ;)
Hmmm ok well sign me up for GTE then. I feel like it's not as bad as it was but it is still there to some extend. Half a second to the car in front seems advisable to be safe.

Oh. It wasn't even you who said it, it was me being surprised that you signed up for Spa after Nords... You did the "When you spend too much time in the green hell, you need some time at the Spa, you know " joke.

I guess you need the bundle 2, but you'll probably love the Cadillac. Everyone else does.
I am looking forward to trying out this combo with my 3070. Last time I had to turn down the graphics too much :(
Found it :D
My history doesn't look great... Nordschleife with screwed controls and lots of penalties, couldn't make the spa race due to work and then thumbs issues...
After that AC lulled me in again :roflmao: :whistling:

Found it :D
My history doesn't look great... Nordschleife with screwed controls and lots of penalties, couldn't make the spa race due to work and then thumbs issues...
After that AC lulled me in again :roflmao: :whistling:

But you bought Spa just for that race - and then disappeared. So if you buy the Endu Bundle 2 now, and then disappear again, you can just say that that's how you roll.

While your compatriot @Michael Rudolf ... he rolls in another way :whistling:
20210502224847_1-jpg.471170

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%