rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Watkins Glen - Fri 02 Oct 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'll take an entry in GTE please

Oh, a SpeedyMite! :D GTE it is!
Will try to make it, but its not sure.
GTE for me please.

If i make it, it will be tough, my first out in a GTE since at least 9 months....
Not even sure wich car to take ....

I'll put you in the race! :) I advice to take one that have an engine and 4 tyres! :)

Enjoy this evening guys. I will participate next Friday :)

rF2 is always enjoyable! :)

Definitely as per pic in OP without bus-stop chicane yeah?

Gonna do some pratice and join if I don't suck too bad

Definitely! I don't feel the chicane works with this kind of racing!

You probably won't be too bad. It's club racing after all, it's for fun and giggles :)

I raced here a few weeks ago with the AC Racing Club but that was with GT3 and ABS!

Feel I need more pratice but I can't resist the allure of that flat-six wail, so one GTE spot for me please @Ole Marius Myrvold

Ah. Yes, no ABS here, though, it shouldn't lock up too much (go a tiny bit down on brake pressure if it is too bad).

One could always use more practice, but the main thing is to have fun :) The more racing you do the faster you tend to get, or/and more consistent. Everyone starts somewhere. I would rather have 10 slow backmarkers who have fun, than 10 aliens that quit a race the moment they spin or something :)
Oh, thats difficult for me as i normally take a vehicle with 2 wheels and be my own engine;):D

Oh, then someone should make a Flintstones-mod! You'd be a natural!:cool:

Last edited:
I may be late... I'll fire up the pc and into the server and hope to make in in by the end of practice session. Still helping my pops with some work in the washroom.

I'll start from the back if I miss qualy. Trying to speed things up. Don't want to miss this one

@SOLO59 @Magnus Dahlgren @Colin Peach @Marco Antonio Rodriguez @Nomat16 @Steve Le Gallez @Luca Antinori @xoSx.Racing @Javier Bernedo @Ti Ko @Antmerino @Herlev @wayphaxx @Cameron Sansano @butcher85

Amazing racing tonight from all of you! A little hiccup at the first attempt on the start, when some people got penalties, other were told to stay behind cars that qualified 10 spots behind etc. However it fixed itself with a restart!
But with the exception of me, everyone finished! (embarrasing for me:redface:). That's a rare thing no matter if it is a 3hr race, or a 20 min club race! Really fun to see, and I hope you all had fun!

While I don't like it when hiccups happens like it did when we had our first start, to see a fairly large field, and no major issues and everyone finishing(ignore me)... That makes it really fun to host! :) Thanks for participating guys :)

Last edited:
Wow! Great racing guys! I can't believe how bad I sucked! I've had over 20 races on Racedepartment and SimracingGP and I've never been so far off the pace before :( Maybe the car and track combination just didn't suit me :( Anyway, I'll definitely race something next weekend, be it in AC, ACC or RF2

Great race tonight! GT's were great today. No issues in overtaking. My most consistent race in a while. So much fun today piloting the LMP2 carv round Watkins Glen through traffic!

Congrats to the class winners, podiums and all who came out!
Thank you @Ole Marius Myrvold for hosting
Got work next week but see y'all the following Friday

Wow! Great racing guys! I can't believe how bad I sucked! I've had over 20 races on Racedepartment and SimracingGP and I've never been so far off the pace before :( Maybe the car and track combination just didn't suit me :( Anyway, I'll definitely race something next weekend, be it in AC, ACC or RF2

Didn't look like you were alone though, the times I lapped you with my LMP2 it looked like you were in a fight! :) That's something :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%