rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Suzuka (Matsusaka) - Fri 31 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Great fun, almost ran out of fuel though, so gave up two positions at the end. Question: Is there a radar mod like in AC or ACC? Would be pretty helpful in close battles.

Excellent event. Thanks to all involved for some great racing. The changover from day to night was fantastic.

@Balazs Floszmann Some good little battles there. Thought, with 2 laps to go, you were going to go for it up the inside into that near flatout left hander before the last chicane :o !!!

Excellent event. Thanks to all involved for some great racing. The changover from day to night was fantastic.

@Balazs Floszmann Some good little battles there. Thought, with 2 laps to go, you were going to go for it up the inside into that near flatout left hander before the last chicane :o !!!
Yeah was a great, very clean battles! Not close but We were front/behind of each other on the whole race!
I'll check the rply don't remember lol.
I try never take too much risk for a position, more important the clean battles than the positions!
Looking forward for the next event!
Edit:
Ahhh... I remember.
Yes I lifted up the throttle a bit, I saw there not enough pace for overtakeing and didn't wanted to get into any troubles!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%