rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Silverstone - Fri 10 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
An easy way to test this in-game is to drive into the pits with no pit stop requested. At some point the pit stop request icon will automatically pop up on your screen - that's where the pit speed limit begins
Thx, ingame RRE its exactly the other way round, so I waited for something to pop up with pitstop request activated :)

Sorry, going to pull out. RF2 is a great sim, but it's plagued with issues, I've reinstalled all the content, yet it keeps saying 'Package Not Available'. I can see there are 14 already on the server, so it's an issue my end, but I can't think of what else to do!

Sorry, going to pull out. RF2 is a great sim, but it's plagued with issues, I've reinstalled all the content, yet it keeps saying 'Package Not Available'. I can see there are 14 already on the server, so it's an issue my end, but I can't think of what else to do!
Check in the launcher is the pkg file installed...if not, install manually by hit the install button bottom of launcher

I have too a low bandwidth internet, so I don't know if I have time to download the track and join the race ... I checked the server today to be certain to be up to date and now I have to re-donwload all the track (for a feature I would not see) before the event. I am really upset with Rfactor always releasing at the end of the day or end of the week, just before online races take place more often ... :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%