rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Silverstone - Fri 10 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm okay with Silverstone btw. Is there a "Vale" layout version (T9 between Stowe and Club) with rF2 as with RRE ? Guess that would fit multiclass even more ;)
Thank you for your feedback. :thumbsup: Just to confirm, are you referring to the 'Old Chicane' layout, which I believe was introduced in the latest update to the track? I'm happy to go with this, however it does mean that we will be situated in the old pits and the start/finish line will be in the old location (which is not really a problem).

Thank you for your feedback. :thumbsup: Just to confirm, are you referring to the 'Old Chicane' layout, which I believe was introduced in the latest update to the track? I'm happy to go with this, however it does mean that we will be situated in the old pits and the start/finish line will be in the old location (which is not really a problem).

Guess it is Daiman, with RRE it's just called "Historic GP"... T9 is not as sharp in that version so you can gain more momentum and makes passing slower cars (or getting passed) easier I suppose.

So, is it decided? I would like to get some practice laps in today :)
so it's Silverstone tomorrow? Can you update the thread title to avoid confusion?
Yes, I am getting round to updating the thread title - a little bit of patience please. I would also like to make an announcement in this thread so that everyone is notified of the change in venue. But I have been busy replying to other messages while still at work and trying to do my actual day job... so it is rather tricky to juggle everything at the moment. However, as the thread title already states, this event is next week so there is no rush to practice before tomorrow; it has been postponed because I will not be able to run the event tomorrow evening due to work. I made this announcement on Monday, and updated the calendar entry. Apologies for the inconvenience.

IMPORTANT!

Due to the number of drivers who have signed up to participate in this race, and the unsuitability of Portland International Raceway for multi-class racing given the number of participants, the decision has been made to switch the venue of this event to Silverstone (Old Chicane). Apologies if you were looking forward to racing at Portland - I can assure you that we will be there soon - but the circuit would have been inappropriate for this event, and potentially lead to a high number of incidents due to its "compact" nature.

Also please remember that due to my absence tomorrow evening (as I am required to work) this event has been postponed until next Friday. Apologies once again for any inconvenience that this has caused.

for me, please LMP2
GTE please
can you sign me up lmp2
Sign me up please! LMP2
Greetings, I'm in with LMP 2, thx
haha, GTE please. sorry
Sign me up with GTE please
GTE Please:thumbsup:
Sign me up. LMP please :thumbsup:
I'd like to join in LMP2 pls
You have all been added to the list! :D

Does anyone have a heli corsa radar type app up and running in rf2? I have the plugin(link below) installed and running but i cant see it on screen. I was reading that some plugins didn't transition over when the switch to directx11 was made.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%