rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Silverstone - Fri 10 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMPORTANT!

From this week we shall be using Discord instead of TeamSpeak for audio communication. Use the link below to open the RaceDepartment Discord channel, and join if you have not done so already. Read the 'read-this-first' thread in Discord to correctly set yourself up. We shall be in the 'rFactor 2' voice channel on Friday night.

It's going to be interresting to navigate through traffic on such a small track :).
Looking forward to this race, I love Portland, one of my favorite tracks in CART precision racing way back in the days.

Hello, just a short question. Why is the gt3 corvette used instead of GTE?
Cheers Dan
Ah, my mistake - the opening post is incorrect. The link is correct, but I have specified the wrong car. :redface: I can confirm, however, that we will be using the Corvette C7.R (GTE), and not the Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R. The server has been set up correctly. I'll amend the opening post. Thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup:

Sorry @Daiman Patel I'm going to have to back out, find Discord more of a pain than it's worth.
I'm sorry to hear that @David DeGreef. But please don't let this put you off. Discord, like TeamSpeak, is not mandatory, so you would still be able to participate even if you choose not to use it. And also, to make the transition smoother, I'm happy to continue using both at my end so that those who are using TeamSpeak may continue to do so for the time being. :)

IMPORTANT!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, which will require me to work late again this Friday, I have made the decision to postpone this event until next week - Friday 10th July. I am terribly sorry once again for having to do this; I did previously say that this should not be a common occurrence, but unfortunately it appears that this may not be the case. As much as I would like to avoid these situations, I do not think it is very fair on all of you if I organise these events but then cannot adequately administrate them due to being absent on the night. The hope is that, from now on, if I am required to work late on a Friday then I will receive sufficient warning and can plan accordingly for the next event. I can assure you that I will be there next week, and I hope that you will still be able to join us too. Apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Hello Daiman. I have a little problem AGAIN hehe. I have installed all of the cars required for next race in friday, but it seems odd that i haven't found the Porsche 911 RSR. I unsubscribed and subscribed, refresh game inventory. I cant even found it manually in workshop content map. :(

Hello Daiman. I have a little problem AGAIN hehe. I have installed all of the cars required for next race in friday, but it seems odd that i haven't found the Porsche 911 RSR. I unsubscribed and subscribed, refresh game inventory. I cant even found it manually in workshop content map. :(
I would recommend that you perform a fresh install of rFactor 2. There is definitely something not right about the way in which components are installed (or rather not installed) on your machine. Can you see the component files that have been downloaded from the Steam Workshop for this car?

I have found it somewhere in some folder but i dont know if i can extract it from folder copy paste for example and then try to install it. But i will sort out something by 10th next month. Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%