rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Silverstone - Fri 10 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nuts. Guess I'm out then, until it goes on sale or is part of a pack

I don't like the way they are releasing individual cars and tracks, it's not iracing

I mean...I bought the Endurance Pack and I'll happily buy another pack
I Agree, it's not Kosha, They put 90% of the previous packs we have purchased together as a new pack , so you are almost forced to purchase the individual items at a ridiculous price if you want the new items. Only new customers benefit here. Pre-investors lose out.

I Agree, it's not Kosha, They put 90% of the previous packs we have purchased together as a new pack , so you are almost forced to purchase the individual items at a ridiculous price if you want the new items. Only new customers benefit here. Pre-investors lose out.

Ridiculous Price???? Are you serious???

Iracing has ridiculous prices for cars!

The quality of studio397 DLC is outstanding, not behind the iracing content! And all this for a third of the price!!

Do you need the Ferrari to be able to participate?
@butcher85 I would assume yes, because it can be driven in the race and rF2 requires you to own all cars on the grid to be able to participate AFAIK.
Nuts. Guess I'm out then, until it goes on sale or is part of a pack

I don't like the way they are releasing individual cars and tracks, it's not iracing

I mean...I bought the Endurance Pack and I'll happily buy another pack
Yes, I can confirm that @Martin Fiala is correct. You are required to own, if purchase is necessary, and have installed all content specified by an RFMOD installed on an rFactor 2 dedicated server (the same RFMOD that should be automatically installed for you when joining the server) in order to participate in multiplayer events on that server. I'm sorry, this is an unfortunate restriction of the game.

Yeah, I bought the endurance pack. They could have updated it swith Ferrari, you now need to buy it separately...
As much as this would have been nice, it is sadly just business... Studio 397 probably know that they can still make money from selling the car as an individual item. There may also be licensing reasons behind this decision, but I shall not speculate any further.

Sign me up please, GTE.
Sign me up with LMP2
Sign me up please LMP2. And thanks for solving yesterdays problem Daiman :)
Perfect opportunity to try the Ferrari, one GTE-slot for me please :)
In with a GTE, please, thank you.
GTE please
In please with an LMP2.
GTE for me, please
In with GTE please Daiman. :)
IN IN IN IN IN ....... please ;-) (LMP)
can you sign me in, GTE class please? :)
I like to give it a go please with the GTE
Gte please
Sign me up with LMP2 please! :)
Hi. Sign me in pls. GTE class. This time hope no loose It. All the best.
Sign me up please.
GTE please
LMP2 please
All of you gentlemen have been added to the list! :D See you on Friday! :thumbsup:

Sign me up please, Ferrari GTE
Hell yea i'm in the GTE
Sign me up please, GTE
You have all been added to the list! :thumbsup:

Hello guys, i'm not sure if i will be able to take part in this event, but it is possible to sign up for LMP-2 class? I will know early in the week if i will be able to make it or not
Yup, there's still space in the LMP2 class @Rui F. Martins! :) I'll put you down as a "maybe" for the time being. Hopefully you are able to make it. :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back