rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Road America 2019 - Fri 16 Oct 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys I tried to use discord but for some reason It didn't recognized me as premuim member and can't join rf2 channel - sorry but I' wont be on voice channel - will configure this for next race.
I will be on TS just in case

Last edited:
can't get my name to appear in game, it;s just my steam name..changed it and saved in player file and it keeps reverting back ??

Oh, I can't remember how to fix it on the top of my head. As I have assigned a nickname to myself, but it still shows the real name for me in the game.
I'll give you a free pass for this event, just because I cannot remember the fix myself!

try to edit this file with notepad

Attachments

• rfactor.name.png
    rfactor.name.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 47
Pretty bad cut tracks here, you can extend the track so much at the exits without any cut track warnings and when I outbraked myself, went off track and lost time I get drive through penalty twice.

Pretty bad cut tracks here, you can extend the track so much at the exits without any cut track warnings and when I outbraked myself, went off track and lost time I get drive through penalty twice.
Oh no just like me. Got a drive through twice because of track limits without even gaining out of it and rather losing big amount of time already. And the kerb at The Kink took me out twice too. That race is for the bin. See you next time guys:thumbsup:

Oh no just like me. Got a drive through twice because of track limits without even gaining out of it and rather losing big amount of time already. And the kerb at The Kink took me out twice too. That race is for the bin. See you next time guys:thumbsup:

Strange. I've done quite a few laps on the track (and we did a Historic race yesterday). Can't say I noticed anything weird. I felt the track cut was a bit to lenient in some corners, but never got any warnings for outbraking myself and losing time on it!

Will keep it in mind for the future though. Maybe they'll even update the track. I hope to use it again some time in the future. I really like it with the new materials etc. On that note, I wonder if we should go to Road Atlanta again during 2020, that track was updated today, with some new textures, cut detections etc.

Had fun in this event, had a decent start considerng i hadn't had much practice. After pitting for fuel i started having problmes braking, it felt like the car wasn't braking as uch as before, but have been the tire wear, i ended up recieving 3 drive-thru's :redface:
Still had some fun, thank you for the event, it was very nice :thumbsup:

This was a surprise and rare race for me. But there were a couple unfortunate things with penalties today. But I'll take it!
I didn't receive any penalties. I think maybe a track limit warning or two, can't remember.
Had an ok quality, but could have done better with fewer mistakes. But good enough for pole overall.

Had a bad start at the drop of the green flag, and briefly lost P1, but got it back in turn 1. I tried staying focused and consistent. Only spin I had was due to me running over a sign board in the middle of the road right before the long right hander.

Had a little aggressive pass on a GT car at about 10 minutes to go. I must apologize. I think I got you off line a bit but I hope nothing too serious. I really needed to make that move on you. I was leading with 40 min old med tires and Ole in P2 along with I think most other LMP2's pit for soft tires. Ole was gaining about over a second per lap and was about 11 seconds away from me with 10 minutes to go. Guess what, Ole was on my back bumper on the final lap near the final sector. Managed to hold him off with little time left. But had he caught me earlier on that final lap, he would have passed me with more time to do so for the lead with better tires. So had I not made the aggressive pass on you, Ole would have passed me eventually. But still, I must apologize. It was risky but tried my best not to wreck you.

Really fun race and absolutely love multiclass racing. Only my 2nd win on RD. First W gotta go back to Race07 days... Done forgot details of the AC club race last weekend but never forget my first Win. 7 drivers, Mak Corp F1 mod @Singapore under the lights. Reik Major leading the whole race till he slamed into the wall and I won lol

Congrats to the Class winners and podiums! Thank you @Ole Marius Myrvold for hosting and great chase at the end bro!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing