rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Paul Ricard - Fri 17 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Another week that I cannot take part in this event. Sorry guys please unsubscribe me. It is frustrating for me not to participate in GTE. See you soon.

no idea what this "real life" thing is people keep talking about but it is interfering, so please sign me out :roflmao:
Another week that I cannot take part in this event. Sorry guys please unsubscribe me. It is frustrating for me not to participate in GTE. See you soon.
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us for tonight's event. :( I hope you will be able to join us next time. :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, I am also looking unlikely for this evening. I certainly won’t make practice and probably not quali. If I just make the race can I join without setting a quali time?

Sorry guys, I am also looking unlikely for this evening. I certainly won’t make practice and probably not quali. If I just make the race can I join without setting a quali time?
Yes, that wouldn't be a problem at all! You are free to join the event any time before the start of the race. :thumbsup: I hope you will be able to make it, but if not then see you next week. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 481 38.9%