• 25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

EU S397 Endurance Series @ Paul Ricard - Fri 17 Jul 2020

David Jessat

ACCSS
Premium
Apr 6, 2011
no idea what this "real life" thing is people keep talking about but it is interfering, so please sign me out :roflmao:

yshmana007

Today is a good day to Play
Premium
Jan 26, 2018
Another week that I cannot take part in this event. Sorry guys please unsubscribe me. It is frustrating for me not to participate in GTE. See you soon.

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff member
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
no idea what this "real life" thing is people keep talking about but it is interfering, so please sign me out :roflmao:
Another week that I cannot take part in this event. Sorry guys please unsubscribe me. It is frustrating for me not to participate in GTE. See you soon.
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us for tonight's event. :( I hope you will be able to join us next time. :thumbsup:

Rui F. Martins

6000RPM
Premium
Feb 12, 2011
Hello guys, unfortunately I Will have to withdraw from the event, hopefully ser you Next friday
Have fun! :thumbsup:

Rogue Racing

25RPM
May 5, 2020
Sorry guys, I am also looking unlikely for this evening. I certainly won’t make practice and probably not quali. If I just make the race can I join without setting a quali time?

Daiman Patel

Staff member
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
Sorry guys, I am also looking unlikely for this evening. I certainly won’t make practice and probably not quali. If I just make the race can I join without setting a quali time?
Yes, that wouldn't be a problem at all! You are free to join the event any time before the start of the race. :thumbsup: I hope you will be able to make it, but if not then see you next week. :)

Reactions: Rogue Racing

Sfrost

100RPM
Premium
Jun 26, 2016
Can I get access to the premium discord section so I can join the voice chat for the race please

Daiman Patel

Staff member
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
Can I get access to the premium discord section so I can join the voice chat for the race please
You can indeed! You need to link your RaceDepartment account with your Discord account in order to access the premium features. See here for more information. Hope this helps.

Enzo Clafutti

25RPM
Premium
Feb 2, 2019
Practiced few times this week, no problem. Just now, 2.8 GB to download!!? Seriously? ....

How can I see what it is downloading and how skip it please?

Colin Peach

50RPM
Premium
Feb 4, 2020
Sorry, for messing up the start of the race, my internet is totally dead now. Must have a line fault somewhere :(

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Instagram

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 43 25.7%