rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Imola - Fri 11 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have to sign out.. Thumb muscles have some issues from kitesurfing with too thick gloves :(

Shouldn't drive and make it worse...
Wish you all a good race!

I'm sorry if I caused an accident. My VR glasses have stopped working, something with steamvr has happened, and the car crashed against someone because I was braking. I'm sorry it wasn't my fault. Joppa, what a pity!!!.

Last edited:
Same for me, VR freeze at third or fourth lap at the variante alta braking and race over. I never have luck in RD races.... Also because of the freeze and force close of rf2 with task manager I have lost the replay file of the race. Can please someone send it to me in pm? I would see the incident in which I was involved by someone at the T1 of second lap

nice race guys! had to fuel save in the last lap but managed p5 dispite a spin.

sorry for @Michael Rudolf for the tap when we were 3 wide, see here @ 54:00

also @SOLO59 your car was smoking all the time but I suppose you noticed that too ;)

Sorry guys, just way too tired after another stressful week, can't keep up focus at all and doing the most stupid mistakes. See you next time in better shape hopefully. Was fun while it lasted. Thanks for hosting @Ole Marius Myrvold :thumbsup:

Aww! I was hoping to see if you were better at strategy than the Ferrari crew :whistling:

I'm sorry if I caused an accident. My VR glasses have stopped working, something with steamvr has happened, and the car crashed against someone because I was braking. I'm sorry it wasn't my fault. Joppa, what a pity!!!.

Ah, so that why you were standing by the side in to Tosa, it looked like a weird place to have an off!

Same for me, VR freeze at third or fourth lap at the variante alta braking and race over. I never have luck in RD races.... Also because of the freeze and force close of rf2 with task manager I have lost the replay file of the race. Can please someone send it to me in pm? I would see the incident in which I was involved by someone at the T1 of second lap

:( I would've loved to seen your car in the race, it looked awesome! I can drag out the server-replay (however, you will not be able to see your own livery on that replay unless you rename your local file (or copy it, with a different name. Just another one of rF2's quirks).

Anyoneelse with stutters in the last laps, getting worse to the finish?

Had one about halfway.

I do know that I was advised to not go much over 40 cars in the race (42 is fine on "old" track, and 45 on really system light tracks), while we "only" had 35 cars starting, it might be that your system were pushed to the limit, and that is had to take a (virtual) breath at the end of the race.

Thanks for organising @Ole Marius Myrvold

That was one hell of a race! Really enjoyed it.

And thanks for the well wishes for tomorrow.

Catch you all next time.

It was a crazy GT-race, I was trying my darnest to catch up to @SOLO59 Then I caught the GT-Pack, 8 cars lined up like an assembly line. Had to spend a whole lap behind before daring to lap as I didn't want to disrupt the insane fight!
Just happy to be able to give you guys an extra little race-practice before tomorrow, I'll keep doing this before the other races as long as the tracks are the same and publicly available. Feel free to nudge me and remind me of it as well.
Obviously I hope to drag more guys to RD Fridays by doing it, more drivers = more fun, but I also hope it is to some help :)

I had 4 major "pauses" where I lost a couple of seconds. When it "un-paused" I was suddently behind the car I that was just behind me.
Never happened to me before...

That reminds me of join-lag when my game are loading in cars for the people who join (no temp-cars for me). When my game stutters in the race, it doesn't freeze the same way, it just lag-stutters, so the car continues like normal.
Then again, my PC is very soon 6 years, and I am just waiting for the availability of the new HW to be better so I can build me a new PC :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back