rF2 S397 Endurance @ Sebring - Fri 12 Mar 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Anyway, back to simracing, what damper settings is everyone running around this potholefest?

This is what I used for the C8 last time. Felt quite alright and took me a while to get there fiddling with telemetry.

20210312181225_1.jpg
20210312181228_1.jpg

Well, that was massively disappointing. I spent hours practicing this afternoon and finding a stable setup, Was six seconds a lap slower than the next slowest GTE runner and then lost all rear end grip in the race. Apologies to the LMP in second that I hit and the aston who clipped me when I spun.
I am yet to find an RD race with people slow enough to race at my level - save for the Simracing.gp championship where I had a few battles.

Last edited:
That was so intense....this racetrack is so technical.....and my ffb was way too strong lol....i feel like I've been running at the green hell for an hour.....:sleep:
On the other hand great improvement on this track last time I raced here I was dead last and slow as !!!!!
Sorry for the contacts with a car or two, I'm glad I manage not to crash you guys ;)

Cannot wait for the next race !!!! any hints ?? :p

Well, that was massively disappointing. I spent hours practicing this afternoon and finding a stable setup, Was six seconds a lap slower than the next slowest GTE runner and then lost all rear end grip in the race. Apologies to the LMP in second that I hit and the aston who clipped me when I spun.
I am yet to find an RD race with people slow enough to race at my level - save for the Simracing.gp championship where I had a few battles.
You can always upload a lap so we can give some advise. Never give up!

What an excellent race that was! When I saw the names joining, I knew I wasnt in for a win chance, but I gave it a shot to at least get a top 5. Qualified 7th which I were mildly displeased with, but I had no more speed, so...oh well.
The race started out good until I got overtaken by @Magnus Dahlgren which turned out to be hugely frustrating ( :p ) as I got stuck behind him for the entire first stint. He was on a low downforce setup which was the worst thing that could happen as I just could not get by even though I was marginally faster around the lap. Thankfully I managed to leapfrog him in the pits (bad stop?), only to see him replaced with @Simon Marshall for another rolling roadblock I just couldnt get by! Cursed my luck and hoped he had put too small an amount of fuel in as his stop was VERY fast. I think that turned out to be the case as he pitted again on the penultimate lap.

In this field I'm well pleased to come away with 4th overall and a class win. Excellent racing with both of you two guys, that was epic! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back