rF2 S397 Endurance @ NOLA Motorsports Park - Fri 15 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry I couldn't make it today, I just spent the last half an hour trying to sort out package issues.. :(
I've never had a problem with connecting to RD servers before and I only have the VEC mods installed, so I didn't think there would be a problem. But something in my PC doesn't like me very much!
Thanks for organising, and I'll connect earlier in the week for Indy to make sure everything's sorted beforehand.

Well that was one to forget. Chaotic from the start, lost a position until Rob spun out and I gained it back. Of course I had to catch a stupid DT being in P3 in no mans land without any pressure. As usual, got annoyed, spun out a bit later, rage quit :mad: One of those races...

Apart from the 2 aliens out front, I had quite good pace today, shame I didnt pay more attention to the fuel stradegy as I pitted too early and added way too much, what a shame. But the setup is progressing nicely and the fuel mistake shouldnt happen again next time.
Btw, who removed the f.... 400 bollard at the end of the straight? I missed my braking point 4 times because of that! :laugh: :p

Sorry I couldn't make it today, I just spent the last half an hour trying to sort out package issues.. :(
I've never had a problem with connecting to RD servers before and I only have the VEC mods installed, so I didn't think there would be a problem. But something in my PC doesn't like me very much!
Thanks for organising, and I'll connect earlier in the week for Indy to make sure everything's sorted beforehand.

Ah, so you were the one we were missing! :p That's a weird one as no-one else seemed to have issues. I guess it's #rf2 right?

Too little practice, too much ambition.
Not enough pitstop praccy, was gonna splash and dash but got to immersed with Ole chasing, went in for a splash and dash missed the pit entrance and had no more fuel for a lap parked it. Lesson learned again.
Thanks all, superb driving up front and must say traffic was cool. See you at the next one

A great race for me but the fuel tank on the DPi is too small....I was dead last at Sebring I'm glad of my performance here :)

Big thanks to the GTE drivers giving us space even though you didn't need to !

i think i removed 400 and 300... was reading some info, then some LMP in right side, then my wheels on grass... doh... happy ending.
then i missed corner several times till understund, that there is no billboard

I was settling in for a nice race from nearly 5am my time... Then everyone on the start finish straight just disappeared... My connection dropped.
So annoying as was looking forward to this all week.
Hoping for more stable internet connection for next week. Annoying thing is it's been solid all week and drops just before the formation lap! :mad:

Last edited:
I was settling in for a nice race from nearly 5am my time... Then everyone on the start finish straight just disappeared... My connection dropped.
So annoying as was looking forward to this all week.
Hoping for more stable internet connection for next week. Annoying thing is it's been solid all week and drops just before the formation lap! :mad:

Ohh. This explains why I got no answer when I escaped and asked what happened... I was ready for a re-start. But as I got no answer I jumped back on to the pit-lane and started from the pits. Sorry. If I'd known I would've jumped back to warmup :/

Ohh. This explains why I got no answer when I escaped and asked what happened... I was ready for a re-start. But as I got no answer I jumped back on to the pit-lane and started from the pits. Sorry. If I'd known I would've jumped back to warmup :/
No worries at all. The whole Internet just stopped. Had no comms on Discord and had to restart my PC, then I got back into the game and you guys were already on lap 2 I think. Could only watch so decided to go back to bed.
Fingers crossed for next week

20201025_104635.jpg This little fella is the culprit of some mistakes and some dubious chat on discord

The Swede chickens out! Too many Norwegians and Danes ;P

Seriously though, hopefully we'll see you later man! :) And, feel better? (based on the emoji)

Haha, yeah, I have no issues with Norwegians or Danes! It's only when grouped they become bothersome! :p

Yes, I'll be back! Had a sort of Covid-19 scare within my nearest peers, including myself, so sim-engagement were a bit spotty/uncertain, could only attend a committed league race sadly, however it's all fine now! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 374 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing