rF2 S397 Endurance @ NOLA Motorsports Park - Fri 15 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'll check it out... later. I am actually sharing a desk, and with covid, it's working from home-time. So I can't mount my steering wheel and do a test when someone else on the same desk is trying to work :whistling:

Totally understand. They have just imposed lock down 3.0 here in Malaysia and we're all back to WFH again.
That does mean that I'll jump on again at some point today perhaps.

I do love this format though. LMP and GTE is so much fun. Gives some people that are not so confident a chance to race in the slower, yet still challenging GTE class whilst the faster more experienced guys belt around in the LMPs.
That's not to say that there isn't some seriously skilled people in the GTE class too of course. It gives us all something to aim for trying to keep up with those guys.
For me it's not so much about being quick, but more keeping the car on the track for the entirety of the race. Looking forward to Friday night/Saturday morning!

Totally understand. They have just imposed lock down 3.0 here in Malaysia and we're all back to WFH again.
That does mean that I'll jump on again at some point today perhaps.

Finally got around to take a screenshot (and decide what to race on this Short-Track Sunday, AND update RDRC entry list!)

This is the pit-in line where you must have reached speed limit.
Szy7GBB.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back