rF2 S397 Endurance @ Mosport (CTMP) - Fri 23 Apr 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yahoo what a race for me !! P3 and most of the first run P2 !!!

The second part of the race was difficult as I did a one-stop with no tyre change...... I was agonizing at the end with an early DT to serve.... :cry:

That skin issue was painful..... I had to log and re-log countless times... I switched to windowed mode as I was not able to click OK.....crashing my game every single time.....

Last edited:
Great race everyone! Had nothing for @Magnus Dahlgren, you were blindingly quick and has been for last few races, did you find some gold nugget in the setup? ;)
Had about the same pace as @IceColdBeard_24 Jonathan but then made a mistake in T2 when I ran out of concentration and drifted it all the way through at 140mph, nearly killing the tires and losing 2nd and 5-6 secs. Kept pace with him most of the stint until late in the stint where the car started to come alive and I started to reel him back in. I had the setup slightly conservative but against my expectations, the car never free'd up until very late in the stint.
Had a good stop and came out a few seconds in front of Jonathan who then had a DT I assume as he lost 10 secs next lap around. From that point on if was a straight cruise to a 2nd place finish.
Thanks to all the GT's, I had absolutely no problems with you, other than catching you at all the wrong places :)

Last edited:
Very much indeed Jan ! Without the DT and with fresh front tyres we may have had a fight for P2 ;)
But my second stint was a disaster :laugh: I would have finished P4 or further down without that texture issue for everyone

But overall I'm glad I was quick, but I still dream of that perfect setup :sleep:

Last edited:
I can't find the calendar, easy, fast, intuitive. Maybe it's very clumsy and I can't find it.

I believe the calendar is in the making

Correct. The calendar was a thing made by RD - however, with the upgrade to the new forum software, it doesn't work (it pointed to random races - the short short time the calendar was up, one rF2 race pointed to a 2008 or 2009, Race 07 event). It is being looked at, but it is likely something we have to make from scratch again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.1%