rF2 S397 Endurance @ Mosport (CTMP) - Fri 23 Apr 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yahoo what a race for me !! P3 and most of the first run P2 !!!

The second part of the race was difficult as I did a one-stop with no tyre change...... I was agonizing at the end with an early DT to serve.... :cry:

That skin issue was painful..... I had to log and re-log countless times... I switched to windowed mode as I was not able to click OK.....crashing my game every single time.....

Last edited:
Great race everyone! Had nothing for @Magnus Dahlgren, you were blindingly quick and has been for last few races, did you find some gold nugget in the setup? ;)
Had about the same pace as @IceColdBeard_24 Jonathan but then made a mistake in T2 when I ran out of concentration and drifted it all the way through at 140mph, nearly killing the tires and losing 2nd and 5-6 secs. Kept pace with him most of the stint until late in the stint where the car started to come alive and I started to reel him back in. I had the setup slightly conservative but against my expectations, the car never free'd up until very late in the stint.
Had a good stop and came out a few seconds in front of Jonathan who then had a DT I assume as he lost 10 secs next lap around. From that point on if was a straight cruise to a 2nd place finish.
Thanks to all the GT's, I had absolutely no problems with you, other than catching you at all the wrong places :)

Last edited:
Very much indeed Jan ! Without the DT and with fresh front tyres we may have had a fight for P2 ;)
But my second stint was a disaster :laugh: I would have finished P4 or further down without that texture issue for everyone

But overall I'm glad I was quick, but I still dream of that perfect setup :sleep:

Last edited:
I can't find the calendar, easy, fast, intuitive. Maybe it's very clumsy and I can't find it.

I believe the calendar is in the making

Correct. The calendar was a thing made by RD - however, with the upgrade to the new forum software, it doesn't work (it pointed to random races - the short short time the calendar was up, one rF2 race pointed to a 2008 or 2009, Race 07 event). It is being looked at, but it is likely something we have to make from scratch again.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%