rF2 S397 Endurance @ Monza - Fri 02 Jul 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

GetMOD is a no. DLC Track and cars. Need to buy them! :)
RealWeather is ON! I have tested it in a place where it rains. It works.
Know limitations: Track temperature is constant - air temperature does change! Doesn't recognize snow or hail as rain.
Race-Time: Will start 19:00 in-game time, with x3 in-game speed. Late afternoon->night race (trust me, pit area looks amazing in dark!)

Just a line to have more colors in this post!

In please Ole! GTE.

I'm always up for a bit of rain!

In you are (Will update the list when I get home!)

Well, last time we had F1-rain. (Rain was forecasted up until raceday, then it just went away), I fear we will have the same again.
I did find a place where it rained yesterday, put those coordinates in to the weather app, and it rained on the server. So at least the rain works. We just need it to actually rain at racetime :)

I can't join the server for whatever reason :( I should have all the DLCs. Last time I was able to join the server and I am also able to load the track in single player.

Is there a way to find out what's missing from my side?

I can't join the server for whatever reason :( I should have all the DLCs. Last time I was able to join the server and I am also able to load the track in single player.

Is there a way to find out what's missing from my side?

yes yes yes...

I fell asleep on the sofa last evening, (feeling 30 years older than I am), so when I woke up, it was midnight, so I just brushed my teeth and went straight to bed. Then woke up, and got to work, and I'm still here.

Sooo, when I get home,and I am awake - I will update Monza (and the entry list for the race). I think this is what keeps you from joining the server :) The track is v1.11, the server still has v1.09.

Sorry! But I apparently needed some extra hours sleep yesterday #FeelingOld

I just renewed my Premium Membership and I don’t know how long it’ll take until I’m shown as Premium but I’d like to sign up with an P2/DPi if it’s still possible for me to partake? :)

I’ve been away for a long time from rF2, as my exhaustion/frustration with the sim have gone down I am willing to try it out again, besides I miss the Friday events with you guys here at RD!

Oh and also, I just recently got my TrueBrake from AXC Sim and it would be fun to try it out for the first time in anger with rF2! My prediction: slow af!

I just renewed my Premium Membership and I don’t know how long it’ll take until I’m shown as Premium but I’d like to sign up with an P2/DPi if it’s still possible for me to partake? :)

I’ve been away for a long time from rF2, as my exhaustion/frustration with the sim have gone down I am willing to try it out again, besides I miss the Friday events with you guys here at RD!

Oh and also, I just recently got my TrueBrake from AXC Sim and it would be fun to try it out for the first time in anger with rF2! My prediction: slow af!

It has already gone through ;)

You still need to go into this thinking "Oh, just an rF2 feature" though :p
Nice to have you back! Prototype, noted! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back