rF2 S397 Endurance @ Le Mans - Fri 04 Jun 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Couple of Notes for tonights event:
  • RaceStart will be 16:30 In-Game time, it will be sped up x3, so it will finish 19:00 in-game time. This will obviously impact lights etc.
  • It will be a STANDING start for this event. As a formation lap can take a long time, and it's just a normal, fun little club event :) (this can be changed if 20 people spam me down right now, but it's unlikely. hah)

Erhm. Also.

SERVER IS BACK UP!!!!!

For the ones on the server just now (I remember seeing @Matthew Fennell on the list at least)... I was checking what time the race started in-game time...
Then managed to click "x" and not "_", so I accidentally shut down the server :geek:
Well, I guess we can call it a Le Mans server-restart for safety? :whistling:

Sorry!

Erhm. Also.

SERVER IS BACK UP!!!!!

For the ones on the server just now (I remember seeing @Matthew Fennell on the list at least)... I was checking what time the race started in-game time...
Then managed to click "x" and not "_", so I accidentally shut down the server :geek:
Well, I guess we can call it a Le Mans server-restart for safety? :whistling:

Sorry!
All good! I took it as a good time to get dinner anyway :thumbsup:

Thanks for the race guys, made infinitely better with the Discord banter :D

Sorry as well to @Jesse_088 for the incident near the end, just didn't want to hit the LMP2 in front since he was class leader so had to brake mid-corner. You were quicker than me, especially considering I was struggling with my braking all race!

What a race ..... :inlove: you guys in front were quick as :devilish:
Missed my start ended up last of the LMPs I think. Took me a while but I got you all in a few laps !
Managed my pace the whole race until a DT penalty....Pitting out just behind 3 LMPs I had the last 2 or 3 laps to get you guys :sneaky:
:coffee:Job done ended up third :coffee:

Thanks guys because I would not have been so quick tonight without some friendly setup advices :)

Setup is saved for the next 2.4h at Le Mans :sneaky:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing