rF2 S397 Endurance @ Le Mans - Fri 04 Jun 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The Ligier feels slicker, but if that means it's potentially faster at Le Mans, or just easier to spin out with, idk :roflmao:
It does :)

May I ask where I can get all those HUD widget from ? I quite like the top bar though :ninja:
Screenshot 2021-06-02 184917.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, it really helped ! I tried between 83 to 85% of brake pressure, and it smoothes everything ! :)

I have been running the Oreca and the Ligier with similar lap times, but I do feel the Ligier can be pushed furthermore, but I feel the car looser and less sturdy than the Oreca.
Where is the setting for brake pressure, or isn't it a setup thingy?

Damn no matter the car I am having a tough time adjusting the brakes.... I keep on locking up the wheel at the end of each fast straight....this is frustrating, I simply cannot race like this....
Yeah, i gave up in the end i was only a few months into sim racing and trying to learn a track when the car dosent behave was getting me know where....went gte this time, but i think some of the locking/spinning, is the wheels locking on bumps maby try some softer springs?

Yeah, i gave up in the end i was only a few months into sim racing and trying to learn a track when the car dosent behave was getting me know where....went gte this time, but i think some of the locking/spinning, is the wheels locking on bumps maby try some softer springs?
In the prototype, Its the downforce. Stomp on the brakes and fairly quickly ease back off again, for every corner. If you keep the same pressure, you lock up. If you downshift too early or too aggressively, you lock up. Its tricky, but its the same for the real life drivers.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing