rF2 S397 Endurance @ Kyalami - Fri 22 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

This is a setting I rarely rarely ever change. It's basically only for Nordschleife or if a track have some problem with rolling starts.
I realized when I was writing the standard "good luck, 50 min race" etc. that I probably forgot to change back from standing start to a rolling start. :redface:

no worries, Ole :) Thank you for organising / setting up all this week in, week out.

Thanks for racing everyone! Worked better for me than expected. Had a good quali and tried to safe tyres and keep a steady pace but somehow messed that up completely having a longer phase of bad inkonsistent laps mid race that were slow but still kinda killed my tyres. Never really got away from @Ole Marius Myrvold as far as I wanted to and had to get my things together to keep a comfortable distance when he started reeling me in. Good race mate, definitely kept things interesting :thumbsup:

Thanks for racing everyone! Worked better for me than expected. Had a good quali and tried to safe tyres and keep a steady pace but somehow messed that up completely having a longer phase of bad inkonsistent laps mid race that were slow but still kinda killed my tyres. Never really got away from @Ole Marius Myrvold as far as I wanted to and had to get my things together to keep a comfortable distance when he started reeling me in. Good race mate, definitely kept things interesting :thumbsup:

I thought I would get close to you and stress you out, but then someone came home from the cinema, and started finding stuff, turn on a PC and so on. Lost a bit of concentration and tried to gain it back, overdrove slightly and then I suddenly realized I didn't have enough fuel. Starting changing fuel map depending on where I was on the track, made some more small mistakes. Tried to lift and coast on the last lap and spun :)laugh:). Crossed the line with 0.00l or maybe up to 0.02l. Oups!

Was fun though! First time I've been able to drive a GTE and have something resembling some sort of control :)

I thought I would get close to you and stress you out, but then someone came home from the cinema, and started finding stuff, turn on a PC and so on. Lost a bit of concentration and tried to gain it back, overdrove slightly and then I suddenly realized I didn't have enough fuel. Starting changing fuel map depending on where I was on the track, made some more small mistakes. Tried to lift and coast on the last lap and spun :)laugh:). Crossed the line with 0.00l or maybe up to 0.02l. Oups!

Was fun though! First time I've been able to drive a GTE and have something resembling some sort of control :)
Lucky me then :whistling:
Speaking of fuel, anyone knows if there's been some update to the max fuel lately? The 488s limit was 87 now but I feel it was 95 or so when I last tried it? Seemed like very tight but turned out plenty in the end.

Not really my thing these cars but, I thought Why not? Then tried to find which cars I don't own...rfactor store is kinda useless at letting you know exactly what cars you have. Seems I am missing a couple of the newer GTEs and the LMP1s. Will wait for the next sale as it's hard to justify buying individual cars that you never drive.

Not really my thing these cars but, I thought Why not? Then tried to find which cars I don't own...rfactor store is kinda useless at letting you know exactly what cars you have. Seems I am missing a couple of the newer GTEs and the LMP1s. Will wait for the next sale as it's hard to justify buying individual cars that you never drive.

Yup. You kinda need to see what you have installed and then figure it out from there. It's messy :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back