rF2 S397 Endurance @ Kyalami - Fri 22 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm most likely in(unless I'm home late from work), in GTE please! After months of trying to figure out why my game was crashing on every event and not during weekdays when I was casually playing, I finally found that it was a simple setting in my audio. After turning "enable audio enhancements" to off, all the problems dissapeared and I actually gained some 20% in FPS of which I didnt even know it was there.

I'm most likely in(unless I'm home late from work), in GTE please! After months of trying to figure out why my game was crashing on every event and not during weekdays when I was casually playing, I finally found that it was a simple setting in my audio. After turning "enable audio enhancements" to off, all the problems dissapeared and I actually gained some 20% in FPS of which I didnt even know it was there.

Ahh. rF2...

Put me up for a GTE maybe spot, injured my finger earlier this week and not sure if I can race but will give it a try

Just give it the finger ;D

That was a lot of tagging :D
I would love to participate, but simply don't have the time this weekend :(
Should be ready for next week though.

Ehem… ‍:whistling:
Yeah, Ole, get it together :p

Decent race that. Managed to get by Pauli in the beginning after taking advantage from his mistake. Seeing I was faster on the straights, I knew I could keep him behind for the duration of the stint, but throughout that stint I kept thinking "how the hell am I gonna do that after the pitstop". Decided to risk a tire change in order to reel him in later in the race, but that didnt work pace wise and I got a DT. Well, I tried. Grats Pauli, and thanks for waiting at my halfspin, it wasnt nessecary :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%