rF2 S397 Endurance @ Interlagos - Fri 18 Jun 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up, please -LMP

Hello! Sign me up, please, LMP.

Thanks, Tommaso

Put me down for a gte spot please, best I learn the circuit!! ;)

In please :) GTE

Can I switch to LMP this time :) Would like to try them for a first time.

And may I ask what exactly the `DPi-config` is for the Cadillac?

Hi there, sign me up with an oreca, thanks!

As it is looking a tad quiet, I will have a GTE please. I was booked to do a simracing.gp ACC race, but this is far more interesting.

And all in! :)

Still the same

Attachments

• ffs.jpg
    ffs.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 45
I quit in the end, as I was just getting in the way. Got a stop go on lap one and was five seconds off the pace of the GT runners, so I didn't want to spoil others races. Apologies to the LMP2 who spun behind me at the Senna S, but I stuck to my line as I thought moving would cause confusion

Quite boring tonight ! I have been bumped more times in 30 minutes than any other races I've been into here at RD... Never again at Sao Paulo....I had zero fun racing here...

Well, the track looked and flows great, perfectly suited to multiclass racing. And thats about it as for my race.

I had some decent pace in qually but when I saw Pauli doing 21's in the race I knew I wouldnt stand a chance following him. The first few laps were great until I got spun around in T1 due to a divebomb. Then nearly again in T4 from another divebomb. And finally got cut off despite having the corner, causing another spin. You'd think I'd be unlucky with three different drivers out there, but no, same guy. @tuttotommaso I'd rather dump my dingleberries in a bowl of thumbtacks than race you ever again. If it happends, god forbid, I'll treat you as it was a league race with money on the line. Your driving was shockingly poor and the only reason you're not getting reported is because you were forced to wait for me at the first contact.

That aside, cant wait for the next one! I love multiclass :)

It was a funny race, very tough due to climate conditions!
I had 0 practice and I joined the server just in time to have qualy, so I spent my time trying to find a decent pace (failing!).

@Jan Larsen I'm a bit concerned about your words about Tommaso. He is as quick as fair, racing with him is always a pleasure.
In my opinion there's no difference between fun races and competitive ones, everyone has to be correct and fair, we all are gentlemen, not?

@Jan Larsen I'm a bit concerned about your words about Tommaso. He is as quick as fair, racing with him is always a pleasure.
In my opinion there's no difference between fun races and competitive ones, everyone has to be correct and fair, we all are gentlemen, not?
We are, and in the 15 years I've been here, this is the first time I've encountered a situation like this. I've seen it countless times in league racing where its the result that matters but here you dont race primarily for the result, you race as a gentleman. That didnt happen last night. The replay shows it perfectly. Also, no apology.

We are, and in the 15 years I've been here, this is the first time I've encountered a situation like this. I've seen it countless times in league racing where its the result that matters but here you dont race primarily for the result, you race as a gentleman. That didnt happen last night. The replay shows it perfectly. Also, no apology.
Unfortunately some week ago at Suzuka, with the same mod, I had a lot of situations like this. People trying to pass me without room, when I was waiting a nice place to pass a gt, pushing me out of the track and bouncing from the barriers and stuff like that.
I don't know what kind of leagues you race in, but usually damages are at 100% and you can't have any contact without ruining your race. I had few races here and I supposed that the level of roughness was a bit higher than average.

This is why I felt a bit surprised. Anyway I hope we'll see soon on track!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years