rF2 S397 Endurance @ Indianapolis - Fri 12 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
You're not the only one to rage quit, I got knocked out in T3/4, lost the leaders, slowly ate my way back until the stop where I incurred a drive through for speeding 0.01 km/h (or so it seemed), that wouldnt clear and then I just said 'fock it'. Apoligies for doing that, I was disliking the track as it were and I couldnt take driving around as a rolling road block.

Sry for the GTE I ran into but we both did an epic save :alien::)
This is fun to get around all those GTs my heart raced at every overtakes :inlove:

Hard to race against you guys but It's the only way to get better plus I'm going in depth with the setup thing I never truly done before and it's good to learn.

Happy with my 7th place cannot wait for next race :geek:

Hated my pace again in this car, but still trying to find the problem. Atleast the Ligier is a bit more enjoyable then the Oreca for me :) Some really hard passages for lapping on this track, but all in all it went quite well. Only thing that was unnecessary was the chaos death-fight between two lmp's on the penultimate lap making me the third combattand for some reason even though I was lapping.

But then again, maybe they had no idea it was a lapping moment because this stupid new UI still doesn't display driver names ;(

Well done finishers and thanks for organizing

Only thing that was unnecessary was the chaos death-fight between two lmp's on the penultimate lap making me the third combattand for some reason even though I was lapping.

But then again, maybe they had no idea it was a lapping moment because this stupid new UI still doesn't display driver names ;(

Lars and I were batteling for position over the last few laps, and I can tell you it was just as annoying for us to have you jumping into it aswell :) No harm done though, the situation would propably have been solved differently if the race had been for points rather than pure fun :)

Had a fun race on a track I don't particularily like tonight. I was having battles with the usual suspects in the prototype-class - Steve, Ingemar and Lars were never far away. I made it a lot more difficult for myself with putting the car in the same gravel two laps in a row, but I kept on pushing and got payed with a much better stint after the pit stop. Less fuel and fresh tires ment that I could claw back a lot of time on both Ingemar and Lars, and I eventually got past Lars on the final lap when his worn tyres finally gave in and spun him around.

Already looking forward to the next one :)

and I eventually got past Lars on the final lap when his worn tyres finally gave in and spun him around.
The words that came out of my mouth when I spun was not for kids... Good thing the PTT key wasn't pressed at the time :D
But what an epic battle, you really pilled on the pressure and was all over my mirrors :thumbsup:

Actually the last two races has been really good - even though it was 2 tracks that I really don't like.
Thank you @Ole Marius Myrvold for hosting these friday events. Perfect timing and lenght :thumbsup:

All good in the end probably just lost 1 spot. I think I had P2 cars on each side and I may have squeezed one of them. So yeah hopefully didn't affect your race too much either!
If I had been more patient I mat have still been in the fight for 3rd but its a tricky corner for both classes to judge how to handle it - we were battling behind you but I was here to learn and that I did

Sry for the GTE I ran into but we both did an epic save :alien::)
This is fun to get around all those GTs my heart raced at every overtakes :inlove:

Hard to race against you guys but It's the only way to get better plus I'm going in depth with the setup thing I never truly done before and it's good to learn.

Happy with my 7th place cannot wait for next race :geek:

Can i send to you a PM for some question about VR?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%