rF2 S397 Endurance-IMSA (Endurance Bundle 2) @ Sebring - Fri 08 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Also sorry to the LMP2 / DPI who tried to pass on the outside and got on the grass, didn't expect you to pass in that corner, was to late when I saw you. No clue who it was, my overlay decided to stop working so I had barely a clue who was around me.

Yea think that was me if it occured under 4 minutes to go. Probably a racing incident but I did l described my take on the incident in the description below my youtube video. But no worries, just club racing but did cost me P4 lol.

Had another incident with a slower lmp car who went off track, rejoined slowly but safely on the racing line, I seen that ahead and stayed off the racing line hoping to pass easily, but he wanted to let me pass and moved off the racing line and into my path leaving me no where to go. Also described in my video description. Also left the time of occurrence in the description. But because he had honest intentions, probably a racing incident too. Still no worries there too.

Had a really fun consistent race overall aside from those two late incidents. Really fun passing the GTE cars around Sebring. Lots of intense moments. Qualified P5 I think and finished P5 lol. Could have had P4 but it's all good. Still Had a great time! Oh ya, had a cut track penalty on the last few corners of the final lap lol... But hey crew chief says P5! Lol

Thank you @Ole Marius Myrvold for hosting and congrats to class winners and podiums!

Here's my view, hope you enjoy

Last edited:
Did you see the number or color of the car in the 2nd incident? I dont think it was me as I think I passed you somewhere else and earlier in the race, but I just want to make sure.

Yea think that was me if it occured under 4 minutes to go. Probably a racing incident but I did l described my take on the incident in the description below my youtube video. But no worries, just club racing but did cost me P4 lol.
Hmm don't think it was you then haha, that occured somewhere in the first third of the race I think, other car was black. In the last 4 mins I was pretty alone on track. I was one of the yello C8s

EDIT: Was too blind to see the description :roflmao:, yea that was definately not me, though i wish I would have been class leader :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the race, was fun! Performance issues were had though, and when in VR the impact is pretty big. Difference between practice, Q and race are huge FPS wise which is weird.

Was fun to start on the second row, but very scary as I haven’t raced GTEs in a looong time and had lots of trouble with the brakes. Too bad I spun after just a few rounds and had the whole field pass me.

Did you see the number or color of the car in the 2nd incident? I dont think it was me as I think I passed you somewhere else and earlier in the race, but I just want to make sure.

Nah don't think it was you either... I can't make out who it was. Think it was a lap LMP car because when I passed him, no position was gained.

Hmm don't think it was you then haha, that occured somewhere in the first third of the race I think, other car was black. In the last 4 mins I was pretty alone on track. I was one of the yello C8s

Hey my LMP car was yellow too! But yea you described it happening at a different time than my incident. So no worries

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back