S397 Audi R8 LMS GT3 WRT Speedstar Audi Sport

Skins S397 Audi R8 LMS GT3 WRT Speedstar Audi Sport 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brototype submitted a new resource:

S397 Audi R8 LMS GT3 WRT Speedstar Audi Sport - IMSA 2019 Audi R8 LMS GT3 WRT Speedstar Audi Sport #88

For all our canadian sim racers. I know that this car only raced at this years Rolex 24 but I had to bring it to the awesome recently released CTMP conversation.
This skin is highly based on max baumgartl WRT Blancpain liveries so thanks to him for making my job ways easier.

As usual, number panels are by Isaac Chavira....

Read more about this resource...

I actually thought about this already but then decided not to do it.
I'll leave the 2019 season the way they are and will spend the time I can find for painting to the 2020 season.

I asked because, I didn't think it would be that too hard.

Shame really considering there is only one car this year compared to 4 last year, couldn't really care less about it being recent (because it's better than fictive skins or being on the wrong car which was why I never downloaded any of the Evo skins). I cared about having variety.

I asked because, I didn't think it would be that too hard.

Shame really considering there is only one car this year compared to 4 last year, couldn't really care less about it being recent (because it's better than fictive skins or being on the wrong car which was why I never downloaded any of the Evo skins). I cared about having variety.

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't you just use the non-evo car and skins alongside the evo car?

Shame really considering there is only one car this year compared to 4 last year, [...]. I cared about having variety.

I see, maybe I'll update the 2019 skins then but don't take this as a commitment.

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't you just use the non-evo car and skins alongside the evo car?

Iirc you can't. Took a look at the Evo template back when the car was released and they are different enough that you have to realign quite a lot.

Iirc you can't. Took a look at the Evo template back when the car was released and they are different enough that you have to realign quite a lot.

Forgive me, that's not quite what I meant. I mean running non-evo cars with non-evo skins alongside evo cars with evo skins as if they were two completely different cars.

I have no idea if they took the old version out or made it inaccessible, won't be going on RF2 until I have a better system. If the non-evo car is still in the game then personally I see no reason to redo all the skins on the evo car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 439 39.5%