S397 Aston Martin GTE 2019 DCA

Skins S397 Aston Martin GTE 2019 DCA 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The skin doesn´t show up in the list
I'm sorry your having a problem with my skin. I'v downloaded the skin and compared it with my installation and every thing looks OK. The only thing I can think of is the VehFile line in the rcd file doe'nt match your installation.
VehFile = 28_AMV_GTE8EE6638B.VEH
Open a rcd file of one of your skins that is working ok for you. Compare the VehFile line with my rcd file and if they are different edit my rcd file to the same as your rcd file. If this is different it can sometimes cause problems of skins not showing in the list. Hope this cures your problem.

I'm sorry your having a problem with my skin. I'v downloaded the skin and compared it with my installation and every thing looks OK. The only thing I can think of is the VehFile line in the rcd file doe'nt match your installation.
Open a rcd file of one of your skins that is working ok for you. Compare the VehFile line with my rcd file and if they are different edit my rcd file to the same as your rcd file. If this is different it can sometimes cause problems of skins not showing in the list. Hope this cures your problem.

Ok i will check that. Thank you for your reply ;)

Regarding the .VEH, this "numbers" change on every game update , right? If so, the way to make it work again is to "update" this line after every update ?

Regarding the .VEH, this "numbers" change on every game update , right? If so, the way to make it work again is to "update" this line after every update ?
This is what usually happens, I had to update a lot of rcd files to make the skins work after updates. It's the usual cause for skins not working after updates. Another reason skins don't show in the list is the name of the driver is used some where else even though it might be a totally different mod it used in. It also changes depending from which car you created the directory from in the showroom. Hope this info is useful

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%