S397 2019 LeMans 24Hs Porsche 991 RSR  #91, #92, #93 & #94

Skins S397 2019 LeMans 24Hs Porsche 991 RSR #91, #92, #93 & #94 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shame, but unfortunately, your skins show as white when racing as AI. Fine in showroom and when racing each vehicle. This has been a common occurrence recently. I do not know the fix , but I do know it can be. Best of luck. I love these skins.

Shame, but unfortunately, your skins show as white when racing as AI. Fine in showroom and when racing each vehicle. This has been a common occurrence recently. I do not know the fix , but I do know it can be. Best of luck. I love these skins.
The files are a single mas file, this system does not work any more. Extract the files and place them in the skin folder for that car and they should work OK. A lot of people are making this mistake with the new painting system. Hope this is of help.

I have just tested your update and the AI cars show all white but they are OK in the show room. I unpacked the mas file and copied the files into the folder for the car and the AI cars work perfectly. Leave the mas file in the folder as well. As I said in my previous post the single mas file does not work with the new paint system. Hope this is of assistance to you.

I have just tested your update and the AI cars show all white but they are OK in the show room. I unpacked the mas file and copied the files into the folder for the car and the AI cars work perfectly. Leave the mas file in the folder as well. As I said in my previous post the single mas file does not work with the new paint system. Hope this is of assistance to you.

Tried this as best I can, following your instructions. Did not work for me :(

Your files do not work for me. I am not a techie, but I suggest you look at Highlandwalker's vehicles.. Where you have one mas file, he has no mas file. His files are- dds. json, plus 2 other dds file. I hope this helps.

Well, I don´t know what could be wrong since all the AI cars work ok here with only the MAS files inside the respective folders.
GRAB_000.JPG

Well, I don´t know what could be wrong since all the AI cars work ok here with only the MAS files inside the respective folders.View attachment 309231
The only thing I can think of is that the mas file works OK on your computer because it was created on that computer and when it's transferred to another computer the mas file does not get read correctly which then causes the problem of the white AI cars. I have downloaded other peoples skins which have had the single mas file and not one of them has worked correctly but when extracted work perfectly. This is the only thing I think of which could be causing the problem. I suggest you upload extracted versions of your skins so they work for everybody.

I posted a question about this at the S397 forum. I will see what they can say about this problem. I have downloaded many MAS files and all of them worked ok here. I just needed to fix the RCD files with the proper VEH name after the latest updates by S397.
So, I would discard the fact that MAS files work ok only in the PC where they were created. Also, a folder with only DDS files will include a MAS file if the player clicks on "Reload", so I don´t see why a MAS file can create such a huge problem. Must be other thing I think. We´ll see what S397 team has to say about this.

I posted a question about this at the S397 forum. I will see what they can say about this problem. I have downloaded many MAS files and all of them worked ok here. I just needed to fix the RCD files with the proper VEH name after the latest updates by S397.
So, I would discard the fact that MAS files work ok only in the PC where they were created. Also, a folder with only DDS files will include a MAS file if the player clicks on "Reload", so I don´t see why a MAS file can create such a huge problem. Must be other thing I think. We´ll see what S397 team has to say about this.
The mas file created when you click on reload isn't actually required. It can be deleted, provided rf2 is closed and then restarted. If you download my Chris Hoy Oreca skin you'll see there is no mas file in the folder and that skin works perfectly. The skin name points to dds file and not a mas file in the rcd file. It was only a thought about going from one computer to another was causing the problem.

Hello, would it be possible to rebuild the lights? Because that would be realistic and you want to be as realistic as possible. Pictures are for clarification

Attachments

• vvvvvvvvnnt.png
    vvvvvvvvnnt.png
    678.5 KB · Views: 280
  • xxxxt.png
    xxxxt.png
    918.3 KB · Views: 272

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years